perfect bride ;)

pata

thank you for the nice comments, they are a beautiful couple indeed. she did not not spend the whole day on balletheels but changed to sandals then. also, that was a good point of him not wearing heels - she needed his full support often :chuckle:

post-2189-13352289589_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522895897_thumb.jpg

Me too Devab,

If I would re-marry, incorporate some HH for both of us and maybe even wearing a weddingdress :w00t2:....

FL

I have no idea why.... but I just love seeing wedding photos like this one! If I ever re-marry, we would probably incorporate latex and heels in a fashionable, publically acceptable sort of way. :chuckle:

FoxyLady

nice photography! really nice work! i'm trying to get that nice with pics. i'm blown away by her heels! i love extreme heels, but man, this is really up there! great for photowork... i couldn't ask my wife to do that on our wedding day. lol. nice though. RPM

that's an absolutely awesome bride , she is stunning , are there more pictures of her in those heels??

yes but as it all was private I can only show pictures I am allowed to... and they seem not to have time for that right now LOL

... Has anyone got wedding pics with bride a nd bridegroom both in heels?

I do not have the pics but I have seen some- it was not very high heels, but I thought that very nice. I believe it was at flickr? unfortunatly, not sure... I believe I was searching for *crossdresser wedding*- but he was normaly dressed, except for shoes.

• 1 year later...

I recently got engaged (no ring yet though!) and I'm in two minds what to do. My boyfriend wants us to run off to Paris and grab a couple of cheroot smoking peasants off the street as witnesses. I want the big white wedding with a couple of bridesmaids and a pair of white (or silver) pigalles.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I recently got engaged (no ring yet though!) and I'm in two minds what to do. My boyfriend wants us to run off to Paris and grab a couple of cheroot smoking peasants off the street as witnesses. I want the big white wedding with a couple of bridesmaids and a pair of white (or silver) pigalles.

Elementary! Run off to Paris and grab a couple of bridesmaids for a medium white wedding and a pair of the white or silver pigalles!

I'm the Henry Clay of my time... lol

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Hmm! Why not get married in London and invite members of this community to attend? Make it a true high heel meeting while you're at it?

well congratulations to you both; would love to see your outfit when you do tie the knot.

R

Yes, I will post the wedding pics... Won't be until there's a change in the law or I can get a GRC. The latter will take a minimum of two years...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.