Bilderberg conference 2010

Alas, my invitation must have been lost in the mail!:w00t2: Now with unscheduled free time I'll just have to make do. Oh what shall I buy with all my trillions of Yen now?:chuckle: I know I'll buy a professional sports team like the St. Louis Rams :tear: (Their having a record season this year 0-? [some large number])

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

My invitation to many important conferences and social events often gets misplaced in the US mail system. I always show up at the front door of these events assuming that once the guest list is checked, and my name located on it, I will be allowed to participate. Perhaps this is the case with your invitation, tightsnheels. If you arrive slightly before the conference is scheduled to begin, the people on the door will issue you a identification badge and allow you to participate. Worth checking out, isn't it?:chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I was invited, but sadly, I am unable to attend. Seriously, I am just kidding, but I would love to be a fly-on-the-wall and view the conference after reading about it on line. I will keep an eye out for my 2011 invitation.

I was invited, but sadly, I am unable to attend.

Seriously, I am just kidding, but I would love to be a fly-on-the-wall and view the conference after reading about it on line.

I will keep an eye out for my 2011 invitation.

2011? Hey there cowboy, Slow down. It is still only 2009 and I do not need to be getting any older any faster.

I do agree that I could use a little "growing up", hahahaha, that aint going to happen. In fact i think I am regressing.

Ciao, Jen

• 2 weeks later...

2011? Hey there cowboy, Slow down. It is still only 2009 and I do not need to be getting any older any faster.

I do agree that I could use a little "growing up", hahahaha, that aint going to happen. In fact i think I am regressing.

Ciao, Jen

You think your regressing, I've been told I am! I guess it's from spending time with a large bunch of teenagers at marching band events. I seem to fit in with them better than their parents (they're all so old!) Most of the kids take me as being one of them which I take as a compliment. (Who says listening to modern music is a bad idea?):cry1::wave: It also helps that I have very long hair, don't dress like someone my age, speak technology, video game, and automobile.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

I've been so busy forging global warming weather details for the educational institution that I work for lately that I don't believe I'll be able to make it again this year, either. :cry1:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.