Would anyone be interested in HHplace T-Shirts?

Hey everyone. I had a thought, and maybe this is not the correct area to put it, but with the fact of the Moderators involvement, this just may be it. I am part owner of a custom T-Shirt company and my partner and I would like to see if there would be interest in having HHPlace shirts printed or embroidered for members who would like to order them. i can also provide hats, beer and cocktail glasses, etc. We can keep the pricing as low as possible and as far as logos or designs we could let the forum members come up with something and possibly offer a couple variations. Let me know your thoughts. I will manage shipping since we are in so many different countries and once the initial designs are done having more made to order is not a big deal. Let me know what you think. it is the members forum so I thought the best people to ask would be you. J.

While the suggestion is noteworthy, I really would like to see the reappearance of our hhplace logo on the site before we go so far as print t-shirts, etc, what about it Tech (or, use the hhplace logo on the T-shirts, etc.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

While the suggestion is noteworthy, I really would like to see the reappearance of our hhplace logo on the site before we go so far as print t-shirts, etc, what about it Tech (or, use the hhplace logo on the T-shirts, etc.)

I have to agree with Bubba on this. Once that is clarified, I'd say it's a go.

Hey everyone. I had a thought, and maybe this is not the correct area to put it, but with the fact of the Moderators involvement, this just may be it.

I am part owner of a custom T-Shirt company and my partner and I would like to see if there would be interest in having HHPlace shirts printed or embroidered for members who would like to order them. i can also provide hats, beer and cocktail glasses, etc.

We can keep the pricing as low as possible and as far as logos or designs we could let the forum members come up with something and possibly offer a couple variations.

Let me know your thoughts. I will manage shipping since we are in so many different countries and once the initial designs are done having more made to order is not a big deal.

Let me know what you think. it is the members forum so I thought the best people to ask would be you.

J.

Or you can go to www.institchesbyruth.com. I will respect that you brought it up first Jen. All we do is custom sewing and Custom embroidery. I do the embroidery on the side mostly as a hobby hopping some day to make a living at it. Go for it bro.

real men wear heels

I will move this one back to the top. Just to clarify, my partner and I did not suggest this idea to take advantage of the members of this forum. Also we did not use it to promote our business, hence no link to either our site or contact information. If there is enough interest to justify moving forward I will be happy to put together some designs and apparel options for everyone to review. All my best Jen.

• 1 month later...

Jen.. I think its a great idea... If you go ahead put me down for two.. As a thought... I would also add a logo or url on the back of the shirt...When the wife and I go for a cruse on the harley and she has a set of heels on....heads turn...and it's a heck of a way to promote the site.. My 2 cents... But once again.. GREAT IDEA !

I think it's a great idea also Jen. I made a couple embroidered sweat shirts with the web site on the back and 2008 heel meet on the front pocket area with a stiletto between 2008 and heel meet and wear them all the time at work and all over. I made them for a heel meet my wife and I put together in Canton Ohio in oct 2008. It was a great turn out and a blast!

real men wear heels

Or you can go to www.institchesbyruth.com. I will respect that you brought it up first Jen. All we do is custom sewing and Custom embroidery. I do the embroidery on the side mostly as a hobby hopping some day to make a living at it. Go for it bro.

Tech, if this is not appropriate I will not mind if you take it out. Not trying to advertise. There are other places for that.:cry1:

real men wear heels

I will move this one back to the top.

Just to clarify, my partner and I did not suggest this idea to take advantage of the members of this forum. Also we did not use it to promote our business, hence no link to either our site or contact information.

If there is enough interest to justify moving forward I will be happy to put together some designs and apparel options for everyone to review.

All my best Jen.

hhplace already has an "official" logal that used to be prominently displayed on all pages and threads of hhplace.org's website. It was removed because, as I understand it, there wasn't (or isn't) room on this current website to display it. In my opinion, if any "logo" is going to be imprinted on any "T-shirts" advertising this forum, the official logo should be prominently displayed somewhere on it regardless of what else is shown.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Tech, if this is not appropriate I will not mind if you take it out. Not trying to advertise. There are other places for that.:cry1:

Its fine, its all in-line with the flow of a chit-chat. Theres a big difference between spam and natural conversation.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!