New Pics of Co-worker SV

Hey there guys... I stopped up to say hi to my friend in work today and again I was pleasantly surprised at what she was wearing.... OK.. just to make it clear from the start she is not wearing 6" classic pumps like we all wished but her outfit is stunning nonetheless. She is wearing a fuscia top, a black/grey pencil type skirt black hose and of course 5" black/gold professional stacked heel pumps... I did not have as much time to spend with her as i usually do as we are both busy but i hope these 3 new pictures get some attention here.. as always she loves your comments and it puts a huge smile on her face.... without further adeu..... Here they are!!!! please comment!!!!

post-1745-13352289539_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522895408_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522895426_thumb.jpg

sensible heels for work gotta respect a lady for tryin'!

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

Hey there everyone.... SV thanks everyone for their awesome replies... it really puts a smile on her face when i send her your comments.. and it also makes her want to do more picture shoots... Please give her some suggestions on what you would like to see and I can pass them off to her and see what we can come up with... In the meantime please enjoy one more picture... Today's outfit.... Fishnets Black knee length professional skirt and a fuschia silk blouse..... Enjoy!!

post-1745-133522895926_thumb.jpg

Hey there everyone.... SV thanks everyone for their awesome replies... it really puts a smile on her face when i send her your comments.. and it also makes her want to do more picture shoots...

Please give her some suggestions on what you would like to see and I can pass them off to her and see what we can come up with...

In the meantime please enjoy one more picture... Today's outfit....

Fishnets Black knee length professional skirt and a fuschia silk blouse.....

Enjoy!!

I like the look, very sexy, but the shoes don't quite fit which may cause her some discomfort. The length of the shoe on her foot looks right but it seems she could have used a wider size. I have run into that problem with some styles and brands, having to try other size/width combinations to get a good fit. Still she is sexy as are her outfits and I would like to see more. Please give her my compliments.

She is wearing a fuscia top, a black/grey pencil type skirt black hose and of course 5" black/gold professional stacked heel pumps...

I did not have as much time to spend with her as i usually do as we are both busy but i hope these 3 new pictures get some attention here.. as always she loves your comments and it puts a huge smile on her face.... without further adeu.....

Here they are!!!! please comment!!!!

Very VERY cute :chuckle: I guess these shoes are by Tory Burch?

Happy Heeling

k6ps

lovely.. your lady friend here is styling. the bedazzled(sp) stapler and stylish clothing.. cool!!! you have a great working environment!! and you take good pics under the conditions. i like her form. i like her leg cross... because it's a work place, i won't suggest she makes too sexy a pose.. but all i ask is that you keep making these pics available and keep sharing. tell her she really does well and that i strongly encourage her to keep on looking nice! RPM

• 2 weeks later...

Love the outfit as a complete picture, but I find the heels a bit too thick for me. But I envy you so much to have such a nice coworker, willing to share her legs and shoes on the net... god...

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

• 3 months later...