Jenny's High Heel Chat Room

Becky

Are you aware of Jenny's High Heel Chat Room?  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Are you aware of Jenny's High Heel Chat Room?

• Yes I'm aware and I'm a visitor
    • Yes I'm aware and I'm not a visitor
    • No I wasn't aware of the chat room

I'd like to know how many of you are actually aware of Jenny's High Heel chat room?

It's just that with so many members on this forum that I was wondering why there wasn't that many visiting the room.

So, apart from conducting a poll I'd also like to take this opportunity to give you the web address:

http://new.spinchat.com/index

Once you're in Spinchat, either login with any nickname or register to log your private nickname.

Click on 'Chat Rooms'

Where it says: 'Browse and enter existing rooms'

Click on 'ALL'

Scroll down the list of rooms until you find:

*Jenny@come.to/high-heels*

Click on that room and you in :wink:

So, cya there this weekend :D

Love,

Becky.

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

Just tested it, and it works OK. You need java enabled in your browser. Suggest a day and time (and the time zone) that people ought to tune in. Perhaps Sunday afternoon/evening 21:00 UTC (makes it late afternoon in the US, and still before midnight in Europe.

I usually try to stay away from chat rooms. :wink:

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Hi Becky, As you know I visit the chat room as my work schedule allows. I enjoy visiting because the people are polite and there is mutual respect for all that visit. Wearers and admirers both male and female getting along and talking about all things human. Not just heels. Saturday eve (about 7pm Eastern Time USA) has been the usual chat time but adding other times would not be a bad idea in my opinion. I think the only improvement the chat room needs is more Becky... <wink> Dean By the way it was my Birthday on the tenth :bday: to me! I am now 36

Unfortunately, I work Saturday and Sunday evenings when these chat rooms schedule chat sessions. I would love to participate. In the five times that I have visited Jenny's chat room, I was the only person there.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Becky thanks for that. I have read many threads on Jenny's chat room but couldn't see any thread that gave out the address. I wanted to go in and read Lauries old diaries too. So thanks again Love Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Ok a time........well, I'm usually in the chat room about 11pm to 12pm GMT and I'm there for a couple of hours :wink: There's a nice little crowd there at that time. And Dean...... :bday: and a big kiss for the Birthday Boy Love, Becky.

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

For the past 4 years or so, a group of high heel fans has been meeting at Jenny's chat room on Saturday evenings between 6 & 7 pm, US time (EDT) -- 11 pm -Midnight, GMT.) The chat usually lasts for a couple of hours. The major difficulty is the time differences world wide. Debbie usually joins us between Midnight & 1 am(GMT) since it's 7 am in Hong Kong. Chatters on the US west coast usually join us a couple of hours later since it's 3 hours difference in time. So, people are constantly joining us and leaving the chat during these session. We all have lives outside of the internet. So, it's not always possible for everyone to participate every week. Be patient. If you log into the chat room, someone will be along soon. We've a nice, friendly group of people here and everyone is welcome.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I've known about Jenny's chat room for about 4 years now. I first entered the room over 3 years ago. Even though I'm a non-wearing male who admires women in heels, I was welcomed by the community. And now that my work schedule changed and I have every other saturday off, I can chat a lot more now. Dan

• 7 years later...

Jenny's chat room on Spinchat is still operational if anyone is interested. While the number of people chatting is almost "0" it is still there for people to use, should they desire. It probably would be best if anyone that wanted to chat about high heels, woman's shoes or fashion in general, first contacted the individual(s) they wanted to chat with and set a time and day to get together. If there are people that want to chat, drop me a PM here, and I'll be glad to join you there at a time that is convenient to all parties.......

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

does anyone have the toolbar and enter the chat from there,,,,just making sure i am going on the right chat

i click the link from the first page on this and does not load up

http://www.spinchat.com/ then, follow the directions. Jenny's high heel chat is listed in the list of rooms.......

But, like I said, it might be a good idea to set a time or let someone know when you are going to be there because it can be mighty lonely (and, also watch for "driveby" guys just checking girls out. :wave:

http://www.spinchat.com/ then, follow the directions. Jenny's high heel chat is listed in the list of rooms.......

But, like I said, it might be a good idea to set a time or let someone know when you are going to be there because it can be mighty lonely (and, also watch for "driveby" guys just checking girls out. :wave:

ok i think i am on it now

is anyone else having problem with the chat,its taking like 20 mins for my msg to come up

and it makes me load up in html text

Is your Javascript up to date? I know whenever I have problems logging in, there is an error message that lets me know that I need to use an updated version of Javascript.......(but then, I am computer illiterate in at least 5 languages, including computer geek talk.......):wave:

Is your Javascript up to date? I know whenever I have problems logging in, there is an error message that lets me know that I need to use an updated version of Javascript.......(but then, I am computer illiterate in at least 5 languages, including computer geek talk.......):wave:

yea i updated it

unless u have an diect link so i could have the same update as you,,,i dont know much about computers,lol