My Daily Outfits

inhose73

All great pictures but I have to agree with several others. Outfit #4 looks best to me. It must be the stiletto heel pumps that set it above the other outfits.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, no, no, no. You are all wrong, except denisegurl2. No. 2 is the best look. :chuckle:

Of course, I'm very partial to black, so I'm probably a bit biased.

Put the skirt from number 2 with the shoes from number 4 - THEN you've got something!

Spiker.

Spiker, is this the combination you wanted to see?

for Spiker

Sorry for the quality of the photo, my camera battery is dead and I used my phone.

Oh, that's slick! I like! I like a lot!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I like the original combo better. Actually, I liked the brown shoes with the buckle the best. They are quite feminine and attractive. Personally, I am not a fan of the long, pointed toe look, especially when the vamp is fairly high. Just me, but I think it makes us big footed people look like we are wearing ocean liners on out feet...lol Just can't see wanting to extend my size 12 into something that looks like a size 14 or so!

I love ALL of your outfits and shoes! Thanks for joining and sharing. Some great fashion ideas here. You guys who wear heels to work really are quite lucky and I am a bit envious... Just one request, could you please tell the brand and style of your shoes...you have several pair that I would LOVE to find!

Style is built from the ground up!

Today I decided to try a "skirt suit" with a black pencil skirt, black sport jacket, nude hose, and "menswear" pumps. My Co-worker though it looked good, but I'm not sure. I keep forgetting to charge my camera, so these pics aren't great quality (mobile phone camera). My apologies.

I would appreciate your opinions.

one

two

Thanks!

Today I decided to try a "skirt suit" with a black pencil skirt, black sport jacket, nude hose, and "menswear" pumps. My Co-worker though it looked good, but I'm not sure. I keep forgetting to charge my camera, so these pics aren't great quality (mobile phone camera). My apologies.

I would appreciate your opinions.

one

two

Thanks!

If your not sure, then it isnt right... If it was right, then you would be sure... It does look smart though, from what we can see...

Its like shopping for a car in some ways, if your umming and arring so to speak, then its not the car for you, and when you do find the right car for you, you just know.... You feel comfortable in it, happy to drive it around, dont care what others think of it, and are content in a way :cry1:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Half day today at work, so I'm a bit casual this morning. Denim skirt, taupe hose, and brown wedge moccasins. Below are a couple of pics.

One

Two

Also, I made some serious progress with my wife last night. I convinced her to let me wear a skirt and heels to thanksgiving dinner, which is at her niece's house. Her family has seen me in hose and women's flats before with either shorts or pants, but never in heels and a skirt. I'm a bit nervous, but also very excited. I'll make sure someone tomorrow takes my picture to show everyone.

For everyone in the U.S., have a nice holiday!

As I stated previously, I made some serious progress with my wife the other day. I convinced her to let me wear a skirt and heels to thanksgiving dinner, which is at her niece's house. Her family has seen me in hose and women's flats before with either shorts or pants, but never in heels and a skirt. I'm a bit nervous, but also very excited. Below are pics of what I'm wearing, in case everyone is too shy to get a pic with me at dinner today.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Your bottom half I think looks great, but I'm not a fan of the oversized shirts you are wearing. Probably something more fitted, or tucked in might work better.

I'm sorry you don't like the shirts I wear, but I'm a bit chubby and tucked in shirts look quite odd.

I'm sorry you don't like the shirts I wear, but I'm a bit chubby and tucked in shirts look quite odd.

As am I. But if you wear your skirt up over your belly, and then a nice shirt you won't look near as chubby. Believe me, it works :cry1:.