let me just say

stillettoboy

Isn't it an amazing revelation, the moment that you realize that you are not the only "male" that loves to wear high heels? And, what is even more amazing is that not only are you not alone, that there are so many of us out here that wear high heels. Welcome to the forum and we'll be happy to discuss any aspect of high heels that you wish to talk about. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Those were my sentiments exactly and it still amazes me how many men love wearing high heels and especially in public. This website has encouraged me to not only wear high heels in public, but to wear them in places I had never worn them before.

Like everyone else here, I too was pleasantly surprised, and pleased to have discovered that many other perfectly normal males love wearing women's shoes, and that revelation definitely changed my life for the better in ways I can't possibly describe. Welcome aboard, stillettoboy!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I know how you feel. I am perfectly straight and I love to wear heels. But I also love to wear womens clothing and womens undergarments in general. No one really knows, but that's okay... Welcome to this website!