Weekend in heels

Hello, everyone! :tear:

Since I share an apartment with my sister, who doesn't know about my heels, I don't wear them as much as I'd like. Unless she's away, like this weekend... :chuckle:

Yes, two days of heel-wearing freedom, so to speak... It's been a while, so I decided to take the opportunity and take some new pictures, so here they are. Enjoy! :w00t2:

These sandals are the same model as the ones I spotted recently (at an airport lounge), except they're are white.

post-1960-133522895037_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522895039_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522895042_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522895044_thumb.jpg

post-1960-133522895046_thumb.jpg

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Great pictures, I wouldn't be so worried about what your Sister thought of your heels, you look great in them. I wore my new 5.5" boots when my mom visited yesterday and she was saying she could only have managed three inches when she was younger in the 60's Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Your sandals are absolutely beautiful. I love them all, especially the white ones and the red ones. You look great in them. In fact, you look just as nice as the ladies do in theirs. Thank you so much for sharing the pics of your gorgeous sandals. They are all so sexy.

Hello! :tear:

Great pictures, I wouldn't be so worried about what your Sister thought of your heels, you look great in them.

Thank you. :chuckle:

I think my sister has a kind of negative (although not hostile) view towards things considered "gay", and even though I'm not gay, let's just say that my sister (and/or the rest of my family) finding out about my heels would be a very awkward situation, something I'd prefer to avoid altogether. At least for the moment. :w00t2:

K.

Hello! :tear:

Your sandals are absolutely beautiful. I love them all, especially the white ones and the red ones. You look great in them. In fact, you look just as nice as the ladies do in theirs. Thank you so much for sharing the pics of your gorgeous sandals. They are all so sexy.

Thank you! :chuckle:

I don't really think I'd ever look as good as the ladies do, especially the ones here. :w00t2: But yeah, I do feel sexy when I'm wearing my heels, specially when I get the chance to take longer walks, which unfortunately doesn't happen very often...

K.