halloween fun

trevor

sometimes my wife and i will do a little role playing where i will wear high heels and nylons and a skirt. about 3 years ago on halloween we stayed home and we had decided to have some drinks and both of us would put an outfit on. i went up stairs and took a shower and shaved my legs and then put a pair of pantyhose and a skirt on along with my 5 inch hidden platform pumps. this is what i usually do when we play this game. i have a boyish face and no facial hair. ive always wondered what i would look like to be dressed like a woman. i then said im going to go for it and hope my wife is ok with me going this far. i figured its halloween and she is feeling pretty good from drinking so lets go for it. i have watched her many times do her make up so ive got a good idea what to do. i did the whole thing. when i was done i then applied the finishing touch of lipstick and put one of her wigs on. i looked pretty damn good. what a turn on this was for me. i went down stairs and her reaction was wow. i was hoping she wouldnt get upset with me for taking our little game to far but she was ok with it. she thought i looked pretty good. she then went and dressed in a sexy outfit with her sexiest heels and the rest of the night was really fun. so every halloween this is what we do. i am really looking forward to this weekend. are there any other couples out there doing this type of thing for halloween?

sometimes my wife and i will do a little role playing where i will wear high heels and nylons and a skirt. about 3 years ago on halloween we stayed home and we had decided to have some drinks and both of us would put an outfit on. i went up stairs and took a shower and shaved my legs and then put a pair of pantyhose and a skirt on along with my 5 inch hidden platform pumps. this is what i usually do when we play this game. i have a boyish face and no facial hair. ive always wondered what i would look like to be dressed like a woman. i then said im going to go for it and hope my wife is ok with me going this far. i figured its halloween and she is feeling pretty good from drinking so lets go for it. i have watched her many times do her make up so ive got a good idea what to do. i did the whole thing. when i was done i then applied the finishing touch of lipstick and put one of her wigs on. i looked pretty damn good. what a turn on this was for me. i went down stairs and her reaction was wow. i was hoping she wouldnt get upset with me for taking our little game to far but she was ok with it. she thought i looked pretty good. she then went and dressed in a sexy outfit with her sexiest heels and the rest of the night was really fun. so every halloween this is what we do. i am really looking forward to this weekend. are there any other couples out there doing this type of thing for halloween?

What if she let the hair on her legs grow out, put on a suit and tie, added a mustache, sideburns and a 3 day old beard and slipped into a pair of mens loafers? Would you still enjoy it if this was her wish?

real men wear heels

johnie heel- if thats what she wanted to do for halloween i would be ok with it. i would much prefer to see her in her sexy outfit but for one night id live with it because i really like doing the dressing up thing.

johnie- i guess the more i think about what you said you wonder why you never read about the girls wanting to dress up as guys so i guess the whole answer is that women wear jeans and shirts and socks etc just like what men wear every day but for men its totally something different when dressing like a female. you get that special feeling of putting stockings and heels on that really feels good.