The Co-Worker is Back her name is Stiletto Vixen

Hey there everyone,

A few weeks ago I posted some pictures of one of my co workers and she loved the feed back.. I have been trying to hook up with her to do some more and we have been very busy... Well today is an awesome update..... she is so excited to hear what everyone is thinking.. These pictures show her heels and more of her legs that others asked for.

I love that she is into this and like before the more feedback the more she wants to please us and take more pictures...

The heels I beleive are from Steve Madden.... Here are the details on them.... hers are a 5" heel Everyone... PLEASE enjoy!!!

http://www.stevemadden.com/item.aspx?id=49388&path=|womens shoes|womens booties|

I have a few more that I can post after a few comments :chuckle:

post-1745-133522894293_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522894313_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522894332_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522894352_thumb.jpg

post-1745-133522894375_thumb.jpg

Just my own opinion here, but if I saw a woman with those shoes, I sure as hell wouldn't be taking pictures.....man, (again, just my humble little opinion) but those are pretty bad. Ouch, my eyes...lol. Hopefully, she will eventually live up to Stiletto Vixen, 'cause those sure aren't stilettos!

Ron, I understand what your saying about these shoes not being a real stiletto and I guess you had to be standing right in front of her but the whole look of her today is stunning... She really has some awesome legs and curves... thanks for the reply... and one day she will wear some true stiletto pummps.... Higheeluv

Ron,

I understand what your saying about these shoes not being a real stiletto and I guess you had to be standing right in front of her but the whole look of her today is stunning... She really has some awesome legs and curves...

thanks for the reply... and one day she will wear some true stiletto pummps....

Higheeluv

Higheeluv, I should just keep that stuff to myself! Sorry, sometimes I just can't help but spout off! You are lucky to have found someone that has a love of heels and is willing to share that with you (and us) in pictures. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Ron.... I respect everones opinion here and you can spout when you need to we are all cool here...... Yes I am VERY lucky to work with her.... she is an awesome person and friend and she LOVES to have pictures taken of her in her heels/hose etc.. Thanks Higheeluv

do you get any work done??? lol how did you appoach the subject with her? i work with a few heeled up ladies but would never ask, guess im a coward LOL! will you and her take this on a stage or 5? cheers for the pictures anyway, v v nice

Thanks everyone so far for all the great responses.... SV is on vacation this week so there won't be any updates for now... but I am sure once she returns we will have more... snookie: How do I get my work done... well thankfully we don't work right next to each other... otherwise I am not sure what i would get done Hmmm we have been talking about heels for so long i dont even remember how it started... I know it was in an email i sent her... I probably complimented her on how nice she looked one day and then I also commented that I like her heels.. it went from there I explained to her that i think that a shoe can make or break an outfit.. she agreed and the rest is history Was I scared in the beginning... sure I was... but once we began talking alot about shoes/hosiery/etc it was normal.... now we talk about stuff all the time when I am in her office.... when she had this outfit on.... as soon as i walked in I said.. WOW nice outfit.. and awesome hose.. we HAVE to take pictures.... her response OK :chuckle: good things come to those who wait :w00t2:

..... ain't nuthun' wrong with that..... I imagine that 'brightens-up-the-office' most days:

she should be congratulated for making the effort, in a day-and-age when most women dress like lumpy-men

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...