Debbie's Albums

I found this link in the Hello Goodby section and thought that this wonderful collection could be missed by being in that thread...

http://fapster.nulldevice.net/debbie/albums.php

Enviable collection and fantastic photos...

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Ehm Julietta, The woman in question is perhaps better known to you as Debbie(HK)? :wink: And her website is quite well known as well, hence the rather frequent requests for updates.

Oops :wink: sorry. I'm quite new really and still haven't explored all of the threads on here. I still think she should be in the photo section tho' because I surely can't be the only newish one that didn't know that she was famous?

Let calm be widespread

Maybe some of the newer members on HH board, ones who possibly haven't seen that link before, will nonetheless find it useful. It's a nice site, and has a lot of very nice images.

Julietta;

Thank you for your concern.

Don't be ashamed that you did not know about Debbie(HK). I only learned about her from reading some of her old postings and visiting her two web sites (http://fapster.nulldevice.net/debbie/albums.php and http://www.realstockings.com).

Although I don't recall ever conversing with her here, my research reveals that although she posted nearly 400 times between January 2002 and May 2002, I could not find any postings from her after May 2002. So it's been awhile since we've heard from her.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Thanks Peej.

I really like her pictures she wears heels with style. She is very feminine without being tarty. She gets my thumbs up.

I could not find any postings from her after May 2002

Wonder where she is now then, I'd like to see some updates...

Let calm be widespread

Thanks Peej.

I really like her pictures she wears heels with style. She is very feminine without being tarty. She gets my thumbs up.

Wonder where she is now then, I'd like to see some updates...

Yes Julietta, Debbie(HK) does create very classy pictures of her wearing heels. I prefer these kinds of photos over any other kind (such as lingerie or near naked photos).

Regarding her not posting here in the past 12 months, I noticed that her stocking website has not been updated in over a year. Among her last postings here, she did mention she is quite busy with other matters.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.