Hey all

I'm from the UK and glad i have found this site. I have only resently discoverd my love for heels. Today I brought my first pair from new look. I have no idea why i like them. Probably cause I find men shoes boreing. This is the first time Iv discussed this as my family and long term girlfriend dont know.....

And there prices are good too. As soon as I can I'm heading back to get some more shoes. Good new also I found out after a hour of wearing my heel they begain to fit amost perfectly, there still a little tight i guess but I can get them on and off eaily now. Odd that I'm size 9.5 yet I ca fit in to a size 8 womens shoe.

Hey Crazyewok, First of all welcome and congrat's on your first purchase. Hope you enjoy your time here amongst like minded people. In case you dont already know, New Look not only do some cool affordable styles but they also do some of them in a 9 and have wide fit shoes too. Not so long ago that I got myself a nice pair of black suede peep toes - 4' with small platform. Barratts also do 9's though I havent come across a wide fit there. Best of luck and looking forward to hearing more about you.

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Welcome to hhplace, Crazyewok :w00t2: Glad to have you join us. I hope you get your sizing sorted out. While the thrill of wearing heels is indescribable, the feeling is enhanced at least 150% when wearing shoes that actually fit. Don't settle for anything but the proper fit. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

So very happy to have you here. This forum is full of great personalities and fantastic advice.

Welcome to hhplace, Crazyewok :w00t2: Glad to have you join us. I hope you get your sizing sorted out. While the thrill of wearing heels is indescribable, the feeling is enhanced at least 150% when wearing shoes that actually fit. Don't settle for anything but the proper fit.

:chuckle:

I agree with Bubba, fit is very important although I do have a couple pairs which are less than perfect. I keep them around because they are too cute to get rid of. A little discomfort for fashion is a sacrifice I will make.

I look forward to getting to hear more about you.

Best always, Jen J.

Welcome to our world Crazyewok!! As you'll discover soon there are many more men than you ever realized who enjoy shopping for, trying on, wearing, and collecting women's shoes for the same reasons that women do---they want what is stylish and reflects their personality and enjoy the seemingly endless style and color combinations available. I think we also love the shoes because we are generally not afforded the same freedom actual women have wearing our shoes wherever we want. Once you know you like high heels or other feminine attire you love it for life-it is NOT a phase in your life. Heels are Happy Only When Worn!

Crazyewok:-) Glad you could join us all here. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. What Bubba says about good fit goes double for me. If it doesn't fit I shy away from them until I can get the fit that I need. This increases the comfort level for wearing for long periods of time and also increases the "I don't want to take them off" factor. Keep trying and you will finally figure out what fits you best for the most enjoyment. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Funny enough its just new look there size eights seem to be a little on the small side. Next and M&S there size eights fit me perfectly. In fact the boots I brought today fit so well I could wear them all the time.....if it would'nt be for the negitive reaction I would get from freinds and family.....:chuckle:

Welcome Crazyewok, Glad to have you join us at the HH Place. Thanks for sharing your story about heeling to us, you have a common community here which we all understand your story. The best place explore about heels and heeling. Have fun! Mtnsofheels