You and your wife/gf : same shoes?

only the one pair!! she has a pair in almost a material type finish!! and due to my feet being a bit wider although similar length, the comment was made that I would stretch them, so got my own, in a leather look finish!! its a stiletto hell, peep toe with a 1/4'' platform, very nice looking shoes, need to get some pics!! :chuckle:

We are 3 sizes different so swops is a no no but we do have one style identical in all ways except size (visit my gallery) I often get moaned at - "where's my pair" but then on the other side of the coin "I've * got enough I can't them all" (*read we not just I).. Jealousy does rule Al

There is only one pair of snake print kitten heel knee boots that me and my wife have that are the same. The store had them on clearance when we bought them and they just happened to have both of our sizes still in stock. We were able to get both for around the normal price of one.

My GF gives me her 'castoffs' when she's done with them and doesn't mind me buying the same shoes that she buys.. I have 6 pairs of her castoffs and she doesn't mind me wearing 'some' of her current shoes so long as I don't stretch them.. I'm lucky I guess.. There's only two sizes between us but my feet can fit into most of her pointy shoe and strappy sandals.. I also have 2 female friends who give me their old shoes..

MY wife and I have one pair that are the same exact shoe but different size. They are a pair of Mary jane, patent black wedge, with a platform. They are comfortable but had to get used to the feeling of my foot not bending when I walk in them. I lovei when she will ask me how they feel. I think that she really cares how the heels feel on my feet. Great Rush!

When I buy boots I try to buy two pairs of them. Our shoe size is very different but we have a few pairs that she has in her size and I have in my size. We still don't wear them outside together, I hope we will soon though.

My wife and I have two pairs each of matching thigh high boots (black and white pvc), similar thigh high black and red boots, and a pair of black stretch thigh high boots with buckles, but we are 3 to 4 full sizes apart!!

It's all about the heel!

Hi, We often go on heels together with my wife (even if it is just from work to kindergarden to home through supermarket), and we have had this idea for some time already -- to have a pair of similar high-heeled shoes or boots, just different sizes (we are two sizes apart), and wear them together as often as possible. Just somehow haven't yet found/purchased such footwear yet, but i'm sure we will :chuckle: Happy Heeling k6ps

• 4 weeks later...

There's a girl I'm interested in now who has mentioned that she likes a few pairs of shoes that I have. I would get her a pair, but most of them are from spring/summer 2008, and thus hard to find. Maybe if we take that next step...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Sorry ive been gone for so long guys, I've still been heeling, and just had to post on this thread. I don't actually have any of the same heels as my gf, but just yesterday I was at her house and she showed me a pair she got a while ago but hasn't worn yet. She said I should try them on, which I did, and loved how they looked with my boot cut jeans (they're a 4.5" stiletto sandal with a ton of straps, plus the color looked great w/ my fresh from the salon black pedicure) so she let me borrow them, and I'm wearing them now, and planning to wear them to class tomorrow.:cry1: I'll try to find my camera so I can post pics tomorrow.

Although my wife and I have completely different shoe sizes (her feet are bigger

than mine), we have several pairs of shoes that are otherwise identical.

Sometime we go shopping and see shoes that we both like.

An example are the duoboots named latina:

http://www.duoboots.com/products/boots/detail/calf_fitted_boots_contemporary/latina/242/colour/1-black_leather/

The nice thing is that they come in various widths. Because my legs are rather narrow

these are the only boots I have that are really fitting. They are not very high, but

comfortable enough to walk around in for extended periods (like the whole day).

When we go out usually we don't wear the same shoes. That would make things too

obvious and my wife doesn't like that. At time we do though. It depends where we go.

We also have identical other clothes. Somehow it seems that people assume that

unisex means: from the male shelfs. Not so in our case. But the whole composition

is such that it is very clear who is male and who is female. And it looks good.

I am not sure I can get a picture of the two of use like that, but I have pictures of myself.

(my wife is not in the country at the moment).

We have been out in the street together an number of times in the first outfit, mainly

by bicycle to have an ice cream at one of the best ice cream places in the country.

Y.

post-10328-133522897252_thumb.jpg

post-10328-133522897255_thumb.jpg

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.