Vancouver, BC - Oct 22/09

iloveboots

Vancouver meet for this friday (Oct 23) evening has come together nicely. 6 members are confirmed. There are 3 members meeting at the Sandman Hotel/Moxie's Restaurant on Davie at 6pm for dinner and then the main meet is at the Oasis Lounge, one block away (Davie & Thurlow 2nd floor) at 8pm. We have a table/bar stools set aside for six at this point but Michaela from the Oasis can increase this if we have any more members interested in joining us? David & Cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi H,

That was fun! Likewise great heels! And awesome conversation.

Even though just the three of us (hjt101, Lady Liberte and iloveboots) we had a great time.

Thank you for the compliments on the Boots, the hostess at Moxie's sure got a charge out of them as well :chuckle:

David

David, great to finally meet you. We'll have to do it again some time. Hopefully get ta few more faces, er heels, out next time.

BTW, love the boots.

H

• 2 weeks later...

Love to have you join us next meet in Vancouver. We have a "canada" group set up, see our profile and join. That way we can keep you up to date on meets. The hostess at Moxie's was almost tongue tied as she stumbled her way through positive comment after positive comment; "incredible Boots, where did you find them; they look incredible on you; wish more men would take a chance on fashion and express themselves; please turn around and show me the entire outfit" etc. Cheers, David

• 1 month later...

Also in the Greater Vancouver Region. Although have a few pairs for home use, have not ventured outside in them in 8 years as my wife does not support that idea. Recently have wanted to go outside again, and have bought something for that purpose. Have ventured outside discreetly yesterday for 5 minutes, and today for 30 minutes. These were in isolated places. Would be happy to meet someone(s). The support would be appreciated. Would have to be during the day on a weekday, as family obligations demand my attention in the evenings & weekends. hades

• 3 months later...

Vancouver meet for this Friday (April 9/2010).The meet starts at the Sandman Hotel/Moxie's Restaurant on Davie St at 7pm for dinner/drinks/conversation and then the main meet is at the Oasis Lounge, one block away (Davie & Thurlow 2nd floor) at 10pm. So far hjt101 and iloveboots are in. David

Hi Vanheels, Members from the Vancouver area get together every so often (about 2 to 3 times a year) for a social get together at a local restaurant/lounge to share in wearing heels publicly (an opportunity if you've wanted to go public but have not had friends to go out with, strength/support in numbers); share experiences; meet members and make new friends. The next meet is April 9th at 7pm at Moxie's in the Sandman Hotel, Davie Street, Vancouver. For those who want to also experience some fun at a club, at 10 pm the Oasis opens up and it is 1/2 block down the street at Thurlow & Davie. Hope you can join us? David

The April 9, 2010 Vancouver Meet is now confirmed. Who will be joining us? Vancouver meet for this Friday (April 9/2010). The meet starts at the Sandman Hotel/Moxie's Restaurant on Davie St at 7pm for dinner/drinks/conversation. Will try and secure a table in the front section by the windows; will also let the Hostess who seats us know to ask for the "heel meet group" if you don't spot us. Oasis Lounge, one block away (Davie & Thurlow 2nd floor) at 10pm. If you want to attend and need a place to change, I will have a room at the Sandman Hotel where you can change, will be there from 6pm on. Let us know if you will be attending as we will secure a table for that number on Friday night. So far confirmed: hjt101 iloveboots Alexiss

Who will be joining us? Vancouver Heel/Boot Meet for this Friday (April 9/2010) The meet starts at the Sandman Hotel/Moxie's Restaurant on Davie St at 7pm for dinner/drinks/conversation. Will try and secure a table in the front section by the windows; will also let the Hostess who seats us know to ask for the "Heel/Boot Meet Group" if you don't spot us. Oasis Lounge, one block away (Davie & Thurlow 2nd floor) at 10pm. If you want to attend and need a place to change, I will have a room at the Sandman Hotel where you can change, will be there from 6pm on. Let us know if you will be attending as we will secure a table for that number on Friday night. So far confirmed: hjt101 iloveboots Alexisis Howitzer

Anyone else? It is tomorrow! I am still debating which pair to wear. I have a pedicure booked in the afternoon, so I should be all cleaned up and shiny!

H

Who will be joining us?

Vancouver Heel/Boot Meet for this Friday (April 9/2010)

The meet starts at the Sandman Hotel/Moxie's Restaurant on Davie St at 7pm for dinner/drinks/conversation. Will try and secure a table in the front section by the windows; will also let the Hostess who seats us know to ask for the "Heel/Boot Meet Group" if you don't spot us.

Oasis Lounge, one block away (Davie & Thurlow 2nd floor) at 10pm.

If you want to attend and need a place to change, I will have a room at the Sandman Hotel where you can change, will be there from 6pm on.

Let us know if you will be attending as we will secure a table for that number on Friday night.

So far confirmed:

hjt101

iloveboots

Alexisis

Howitzer

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

We had a great Meet last night (April 9) in Vancouver. The turnout was good, five members were able to make it; iloveboots, hjt101, BootBoy09, Mrs BootBoy09 and Ron Stockings (a new member). The hostesses at Moxie's sure enjoyed the high heels and Boots it was great to receive all their wonderful comments. There were a few members who were unable to make the meet at the last moment, sorry you were unable to join us. We will try and book another meet in the next few months. And my oh my there were some incredible heels and Boots on display last night in Vancouver, having the window seats overlooking Davie Street was a treat!

David

Anyone else? It is tomorrow! I am still debating which pair to wear. I have a pedicure booked in the afternoon, so I should be all cleaned up and shiny!

H