Montreal - Nov 6th/09

iloveboots

Update: The Montreal meet on Nov 6 so far has 4 members confirmed. A few of us are meeting at a hotel in Laval first and driving downtown together if this helps anybody? We will have details on the meet location shortly. Let us know if you are thinking of joining us. David & Cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

A suggestion: Why don't we all stay in Laval for the heel meet ? For those coming from outside the area it won't make any difference And it will be simpler for you (closer to your hotel) What about going shopping together ? It would be much safer (and more fun) than going to a bar downtown Montreal wearing heels... And we could talk more easily compared to a noisy environment. Just my opinion...

Any more members who want to join us in Montreal on Nov 6/09 in Montreal/Laval? Still working out the details on itinerary for the evening. Let us know what you would like to do/where to meet etc. Danielp6406 has suggested Carrefour Mall in Laval, dinner, shopping etc. We had a great get together there in early October. David

• 3 weeks later...

Nov 6, 2009 Montreal Meet Update: The numbers for the Montreal meet dwindled in the 24 hours leading up to the meet and we ended up with just the two of us, Danielp6406 and myself. W6ish from Ottawa was unable to make it after going through a move, hope you're all settled into your new place now? And Etienne who also was planning to attend was unable to due to illness, hope you're feeling better? Montreal was awesome! Probably one of my most favourite cities for heeling in. On Thursday night after getting in late, around 10pm from Ottawa, I headed downtown to a club on Ste Catherines that has a nightly drag show (Club Mado). I wore the Little Shoe Box black leather crotch high Boots with the 5 inch stiletto heels over the black jodphur riding pants. Had many wonderful comments on my Boots and look. On Friday after early morning meetings I headed to one of the shopping streets, St Laurent St and wore the same Boots I wore monday night in Toronto under black leather pants. Spent about 4 hours walking around the St Laurent, Denis St and Ste Catherine St Est area. Also received some very nice comments on my fashion and heels. Most people would not know they were thigh Boots under the pants but they could definitely see the 4 inch heels. I stayed dressed like this and met Danielp6406 at the Carrefour Mall where I bought a new pair of suede thigh high Boots for Cathy. Danielp6406 was wearing really nice knee high black leather Boots with a 2inch heel under black jeans and a leather jacket. (Daniel, maybe you can describe better than me??) We walked around the Mall and then ate dinner in the new food court. Incredible Boot sightings, nearly all the ladies in the Mall were in high heel Boots and many were in thigh highs. Great show! After Danielp6406 dropped me off at my hotel I couldn't resist and headed back downtown but I first changed into the monday Toronto heel meet outfit with my 4 inch high heel black leather thigh high Boots over the jodphurs. I walked around the St Laurent area for about an hour stopping into a few shoe/Boot shops. In one boutique the two sales ladies were both in thigh Boots and the store was a very trendy boutique carrying lots of thigh Boots. Great atmosphere, all wood floors. As I strolled around the store admiring their beautiful Boots one of the ladies walked over and asked if she could get a really good look at my Boots and outfit. We talked for about 15 minutes on men's fashion and how much she enjoyed seeing a man with some flair, some fashion sense. She loved the outfit and the Boots. Even took a few photos as she wanted to use them for some fashion designing! I then headed back to the drag show club (Club Mado) and spent the rest of the evening there! An absolute incredible time. A table with 5 couples sat down right in front of me, I was on a barstool, legs crossed showing off my Boots of course! Two of the ladies in the group were in thigh Boots as well and we compared Boots and chatted. They were so cool with my look and Boots. Not too mention nearly all the performers also in high heel Boots! Hopefully next Montreal meet will have many more members join us! David

a few corrections:

Nov 6, 2009 Montreal Meet Update:

The numbers for the Montreal meet dwindled in the 24 hours leading up to the meet and we ended up with just the two of us, Danielp6406 and myself. W6ish from Ottawa was unable to make it after going through a move, hope you're all settled into your new place now? And Etienne who also was planning to attend was unable to due to illness, hope you're feeling better?

Montreal was awesome! Probably one of my most favourite cities for heeling in. On Thursday night after getting in late, around 10pm from Ottawa, I headed downtown to a club on Ste Catherines that has a nightly drag show (Club Mado). I wore the Little Shoe Box black leather crotch high Boots with the 5 inch stiletto heels over the black jodphur riding pants. Had many wonderful comments on my Boots and look.

On Friday after early morning meetings I headed to one of the shopping streets, St Laurent St and wore the same Boots I wore monday night in Toronto under black leather pants. Spent about 4 hours walking around the St Laurent, Denis St and Ste Catherine St Est area. Also received some very nice comments on my fashion and heels. Most people would not know they were thigh Boots under the pants but they could definitely see the 4 inch heels. I stayed dressed like this and met Danielp6406 at the Carrefour Laval Mall in Laval where I bought a new pair of suede thigh high Boots for Cathy. Danielp6406 was wearing really nice knee high black leather Boots with a 2inch heel under black jeans and a nylon black winter coat. (Daniel, maybe you can describe better than me??) We walked around the Mall and then ate dinner in the new food court. Incredible Boot sightings, nearly all the ladies in the Mall were in high heel Boots and many were in thigh highs. Great show!

After Danielp6406 dropped me off at my hotel in Laval and I couldn't resist and headed back downtown but I first changed into the monday Toronto heel meet outfit with my 4 inch high heel black leather thigh high Boots over the jodphurs. I walked around the St Laurent area for about an hour stopping into a few shoe/Boot shops. In one boutique the two sales ladies were both in thigh Boots and the store was a very trendy boutique carrying lots of thigh Boots. Great atmosphere, all wood floors. As I strolled around the store admiring their beautiful Boots one of the ladies walked over and asked if she could get a really good look at my Boots and outfit. We talked for about 15 minutes on men's fashion and how much she enjoyed seeing a man with some flair, some fashion sense. She loved the outfit and the Boots. Even took a few photos as she wanted to use them for some fashion designing! I then headed back to the drag show club (Club Mado) and spent the rest of the evening there! An absolute incredible time. A table with 5 couples sat down right in front of me, I was on a barstool, legs crossed showing off my Boots of course! Two of the ladies in the group were in thigh Boots as well and we compared Boots and chatted. They were so cool with my look and Boots. Not too mention nearly all the performers also in high heel Boots!

Hopefully next Montreal meet will have many more members join us!

David

Wish I was there, sounds like a great time. It's so much fun speaking to women who share the same shoe passion as you do, especially those in thigh boots! Otk boots are everywhere in Edmonton as well. This fashion season is definitely one of the best boot seasons ever!