Today at work

A co-worker who I am having a so far non sexual relationship with and I were alone in our office, I have previously commented on the shoes she was wearing 4 inch peep toes with a black patent buckle. She was sat down I was standing and I commented how sexy they were, she lifted her leg a little and I bent down and began stroking her calf down to her foot and shoe, she said she loved having her feet touched and so I kneeled and did it for a few minutes before we kissed and I went back to stroking. We weren't alone for long but I was so turned on, I think I might have found a perfect partner. Not super exciting, but true and the perfect basis for a fantasy

A co-worker who I am having a so far non sexual relationship with and I were alone in our office, I have previously commented on the shoes she was wearing 4 inch peep toes with a black patent buckle.

She was sat down I was standing and I commented how sexy they were, she lifted her leg a little and I bent down and began stroking her calf down to her foot and shoe, she said she loved having her feet touched and so I kneeled and did it for a few minutes before we kissed and I went back to stroking.

We weren't alone for long but I was so turned on, I think I might have found a perfect partner.

Not super exciting, but true and the perfect basis for a fantasy

Way to go Heeluva. I hope things develop for you. There's nothing better than having a partner who shares your interests.

Sounds like it may be the beginning of something great, but I would think that's not the thing to be done at work. I've heard stories of hidden cameras not to mention what could happen if a co-worker or manager walked in unexpectedly.

Heeluva, you might want to read the posting in the girls section about men having foot fetishes not having the "staying power" to complete the act. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

A co-worker who I am having a so far non sexual relationship with and I were alone in our office, I have previously commented on the shoes she was wearing 4 inch peep toes with a black patent buckle.

She was sat down I was standing and I commented how sexy they were, she lifted her leg a little and I bent down and began stroking her calf down to her foot and shoe, she said she loved having her feet touched and so I kneeled and did it for a few minutes before we kissed and I went back to stroking.

We weren't alone for long but I was so turned on, I think I might have found a perfect partner.

Not super exciting, but true and the perfect basis for a fantasy

AWESOME!!!:chuckle:

real men wear heels