Heels in music videos.

The Video of "Beautiful stranger" by Madonna has lots of nice shots of her in 5" backless stilleto closed toe strappy mules. Look like something similar to Leatherworks styles. Anyone else noticed them?

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Did miss most people's attention that the singer in that Cramps video was also wearing 4" stilettos? As for the ballets, I couldn't really see any. Possibly, due to my 56k not being able to stream the higher quality formats. Anyway, another good video for lots of high heels is Wild Wild West by Will Smith. Plenty of dancers in rather revealing outfits and plenty of knee high stiletto boots :smile:

• 1 month later...

I like Britney’s heels. In "Overprotected" she has really sexy ankle-high black stilettos. :smile: In her video "I love Rock N' Roll" she has knee-high boots, but shows them very faintly – unfortunately she wears long pants...

HH forever!

• 1 month later...

I saw a few minutes of Kylie on Regis and Kelly, I think it was a repeat, but regardless, she was wearing five inch stiletto sandals, she walked out for the interview in them, and performed in them. Impressive girl, a good role model, certainly. A kindred spirit in many ways. :smile:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shirley Manson of Garbage was wearing a pair of Knee length pointed toe boots with a heel that curved inwards (like a banana) in the video to Cherry Lips. What was unique was that most of the time all that could be seen were her dress gloves and most importantly her boots just like the effect of "the invisible man" . Very cleverly done. Most important of all lots of shots including two closeups of her boots.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!