Request to wear heels

johnieheel

Has anybody ever requested that you wear your heels to any occasion? My wife and I have been invited by her nephew and SO to a coed baby shower on the 2nd of Nov and her sister, the So, her lady friend and nephew have requested I wear the boots in my avatar, or any 4-5" heel boots. They think it's really cool that I am not afraid to be myself and like to see me or any other man in heels. I'm not sure how many people are going to be there but I am sure it's going to be fun. I will take pics and give details of how it went.:chuckle:

real men wear heels

GREAT!!!! Kudos to you and your nephew et al. I think that's really wonderful. I have several friends who specifically say they like me in heels and sometimes they voice their disappointment when I'm not wearing heels, but I've never had someone specifically request that I wear them. That's outstanding! -MJ

Many years ago when I had been out of college for a few years, a young woman that I was seeing loved to wear high heels all of the time. I wore men's boots with 3" heels and she always made a fuss over my different pairs of high heeled boots. One night, just on the spur of the moment, I went over to her place wearing a pair of open-toed slides with a 4" stiletto high heel. She went crazy and said she loved the look and how good they matched the clothes I was wearing. The next several times I told her I would be over, she asked me to wear a different pair of feminine high heels every time. Sadly, she took a job in another state and I never saw her again.

Lately, the only person who has asked me to put on high heels is my female friend who owns the exotic boutique in our town. She always has a new pair of 6" high heels when I come into the store. She just can't believe I can walk in them as easily as I do.

Has anybody ever requested that you wear your heels to any occasion?

My wife and I have been invited by her nephew and SO to a coed baby shower on the 2nd of Nov and her sister, the So, her lady friend and nephew have requested I wear the boots in my avatar, or any 4-5" heel boots. They think it's really cool that I am not afraid to be myself and like to see me or any other man in heels. I'm not sure how many people are going to be there but I am sure it's going to be fun. I will take pics and give details of how it went.:w00t2:

BAD news. Looks as though it's been called off. It's being held at a cousins house and she seems to have a problem with individuality. O well.:chuckle:

real men wear heels

BAD news. Looks as though it's been called off. It's being held at a cousins house and she seems to have a problem with individuality. O well.:chuckle:

Does that mean that you aren't going to attend or that you are going and not wear your heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Does that mean that you aren't going to attend or that you are going and not wear your heels?

Well Bubba, it means she can't except me for who I am so I aint goin! I am very uncomfortable around narrow minded people. Especially ones who's husbands wear there pants down around their ankles.:chuckle:

real men wear heels