High Heel Shoe Making Course, New York

If it's going to be in New York City you might try contacting Parsons or FIT or any other local fashion college to see if there is a way you can advertise your course to their student population.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 months later...

Rather than learn to make them myself, I'd rather have him make them to size for me and then I'd buy them from him. :cry1:

My thoughts exactly. Although I don't want a pair of ugly looking, malformed shoes, maybe there can be a discount if our custom made shoes are made by your students.

Related, what happens to the shoes that are made? Does each student make them for themselves (or someone else), and then keep them?

• 2 weeks later...

My thoughts exactly. Although I don't want a pair of ugly looking, malformed shoes, maybe there can be a discount if our custom made shoes are made by your students.

Related, what happens to the shoes that are made? Does each student make them for themselves (or someone else), and then keep them?

That is usually the whole point.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.