9.5" platform heels??

jay99

Well I posted this in March under the wanted section and we have still been looking for 6 - 7 months with no joy. We are off to London next week. Anyone know of any shops there that may do them? Just to refresh, the last post was:

Where can i get these 9.5 inch heels from??

Hi there - I'm very lucky to have a pretty girlfriend who looks amazing in heels as she is only just over 5 foot tall. She wears heels everyday so is used to high ones when we go out. She currently has some 6.5 inch ones. We have been looking to get some higher ones but can't find any that are right. The 8" ones with a 4" platform seem to look too clumpy as the arch is low. Then I saw these -

9.5" with 4 inch platform - perfect. Although I can't find them on any website. Any ideas?

Jay99, After looking at the video (and noticing the nonchalant or oblivious reaction of people along he way) these platforms certainly look just like my pair of black patent 4" platform and 8" in stiletto heel sandals that were sold under the "Sultry" brand and made by Sunset Strip shoes. Here are some places to check for heels higher than 8": lapiazza-highheels.com is a shop in Germany that has extremely high heels and very sexy designs. Another is estresmodes.com which is located in Spain and also makes extremely high heeled shoes with some out of this world designs. The shoes are custom made in both places although they do have also stock shoes but NOT with heels over 18cm. The height of the platform has the biggest impact on price not the height of the heel. If you calculate about 100 euros as a base price for a shoe with a 4cm platform and say a 16cm heel which is about the pitch you wanted and add about 50 euros for each cm. of platform plus perhaps another 50 euros to cover extras (shipping,wide width,metal heels) you'll get a good idea. So, if you want a 10cm platform with a 23cm heel it should cost you about 450 euros door to door. You'd save the shipping if you bought stock shoes in person. You both could choose a design and get her fitted right there though. I hope that helps you!