Operation Iraqi Freedom: The Aftermath

It consists of returning the whole country to a stable regime which can care for it's people. I've seen little evidence of that yet.

I agree. Yes, indeed you have not seen any evidence of this yet because these types of issues are not solved overnight. However, it is going to take years to return the entire country to a stable regime.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what we are doing. We are trying to allow the people of Iraq to run their own counrty. That is why 2 weeks ago there was a meeting for the heads of all the towns/religious parties. We want them to rule their own counrty. The sooner we get out of there and there is a steady government the happier our counrty will be. Not to mention the amount of money that it costs to have our military there. that is my opinion I welcome yours.

In regards to the people in Europe, if it was not for the United States giving them aid after WWII, where would they be now. We gave them a lot of money, and then forgave the debt. If it was not for the US they may be in the same situation as Iraq.

If you don't mind, I would like to add a few more things to your wanderful statement here.

Yes indeed, because of the US, there is no longer a Nazi Germany. Because of the leadership of Ronald Reagan both East and West Germany are reunited. Also, because of Reagan, who ignored all of the peace protestors when he was deploying missiles in Europe, Europe is not living behind the Iron Curtain today. Because of Reagan there are no communist posts in Nicaragua, El Salvador, Africa, and God only knows where else. South Korea is also free today because of America. Iraq is now free because of the leadership of an American President.

That is what we are doing. We are trying to allow the people of Iraq to run their own counrty. That is why 2 weeks ago there was a meeting for the heads of all the towns/religious parties. We want them to rule their own counrty. The sooner we get out of there and there is a steady government the happier our counrty will be. Not to mention the amount of money that it costs to have our military there.

that is my opinion I welcome yours.

Yes, I know this. The point that I was trying to make is that it is going to take time for a truly stable regime to be put into place. That's all.

The key word here is stable.

Oh sure..........it also means that the U.S. will finally have a stable foot hold in the Middle East. Besides Qatar. It might also mean stability in that regain that has been so elusive. It any one can believe that, I would like to. One thing is for sure it that it is going to take decades before the majority of the people in the Middle East accepts an American establishment.

Yes, I know this. The point that I was trying to make is that it is going to take time for a truly stable regime to be put into place. That's all.

The key word here is stable.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

One thing is for sure it that it is going to take decades before the majority of the people in the Middle East accepts an American establishment.

Well, I wouldn't use the phrase "American Establishment" because we are not a bunch of imperialists. We are simply going to help and oversee the formation of a new democratic Iraqi government, however long it takes (not decades I hope!) and then leave. We did the same thing with Japan after the second world war.

We can't say the total operation has been a success yet. They won the "war" sure. That much was not in doubt with hoards of high tech waeponry directed at a third world country.

Of course we cannot say that the whole operation has been a success yet. According to the Geneva Convention, if we declared victory, we would have to let all of the prisoners taken in Iraq go.

Just to let you know, all of that high tech weaponry saved many lives on both sides of the fence. This is what it was designed for. This is not the WWII era where we lose thousands of lives liberating other countries. Let’s look at the situation in southern Russia. High tech weapons where not used there (well, there were a few but…..) and thousands died on both sides. The high tech weapons is in part one reason why this war was so successful.

Turbo Wrote:

Just to let you know, all of that high tech weaponry saved many lives on both sides of the fence

...and the "Friendly Fire" that killed many soldiers in both our countries, that has ruined a lot of families and left a lot of fatherless children caused by this wonderful technology is :D ? What, lovely and a job well done???

Small minded? Where is your Engineering degree? I don't fall into your wrongful view of thinking and therefore I am small minded - right, sure!You have to give me a break. You are not the pacifist “know-it-all” wannabe that you think that you are. From reading what you have written above you are nothing more than a resentful person who can’t handle their emotions. As a result not being able to handle your emotions you fall into the same category as Highluc, Trolldeg, and Dr. Shoe – you end up making stupid, illogical, and irrelevant arguments that go absolutely nowhere whatsoever.

:rofl: :rofl: Are you serious Turbo? I can handle my emotions fine thanks. From a phsychological point of view you are an interesting person - did you know that when you insult a person you are dishing out a true reflection of how you perceive yourself?

Here's one for you then - if you are so passionate about how you feel then why weren't you out there fighting with both our countries soldiers and risking your life aye? In Britain we have a saying "Mouth and Trousers". I acted on my feelings about the whole thing and marched with people from all over my country from all walks of life and believe me there were an awful lot of Muslems there too... and you have done (apart from being an armchair critic)?

For the record: I don't have anything against the American people. Most people in the world want to go about their daily living in their own worlds. We don't all want to overtake and empower the world we just want to live in it in a peaceful way. I like the variety of each individual country with their own cultures and aspirations.

I do understand the horrors of Saddam but I don't believe that taking of innocent lives in the name of peace is just. In other words two wrongs do not make a right!

I've said all I'm going to say on this thread because it's just pointless. I'm not going to be swayed by you and you are not going to be swayed by anyone Turbo are you :wink::D so I think this is what we call in the trade - a "stalemate"

Happy fighting from your armchair and peace from me

Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

The US does not want a "stable" government in Iraq, it wants a government it can control, that is US friendly. Im sure that is what they will install, and I'm sure it will be overthrown by muslim fundamentalists in a few years time.

...and the "Friendly Fire" that killed many soldiers in both our countries, that has ruined a lot of families and left a lot of fatherless children caused by this wonderful technology is? What, lovely and a job well done???

Now I can tell that you really don’t know what you are talking about. You don’t know any of what you have written above here. You just wrote this because it made you feel good inside. Because of this action, you kicked logic out the door. You missed my whole point entirely. The point that I was trying to make is that without the precision guided weapons the casualties on both sides would be far much greater than what they are today. And you are still bashing America for liberating the Iraqi people.

Are you serious Turbo? I can handle my emotions fine thanks. From a phsychological point of view you are an interesting person - did you know that when you insult a person you are dishing out a true reflection of how you perceive yourself?

Yes I am dead serious. No I am afraid that you cannot handle your emotions because you are still writing stupid, illogical, and irrelevant arguments that go nowhere. From a psychological point (and, by the way, you misspelled psychological) of view you are totally wrong. I have not insulted anyone and I am not sure where you have gotten this idea. The reason being is that I am a big psychology buff and I have not read this in any psychological publications. Such as the following book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0890420254/qid=1052317575/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-8353900-7155125?v=glance&s=books

If you would like, I can do into a more detailed analysis of why you are totally wrong. But for right know I will save my breath and tell you the real reason why you said this. Once again, you are basing upon how you feel and therefore, you cannot control your emotions. You are almost as bad as Highluc, you deliberately wrote the above statement about psychology just to put your selfish personality on top pyramid and to put me at the bottom of the pyramid. That is all that this is. It has absolutely nothing to do with psychology whatsoever. This is fine with me.

Here's one for you then - if you are so passionate about how you feel then why weren't you out there fighting with both our countries soldiers and risking your life aye?

Here is a reality question for you - why aren’t you??? Don't ask the question if you yourself do not have the answer! For one I am too old, I have a “lazy” eye, and I used to work in the defense industry and still do form time-to-time to support our troops. As a Mechanical Engineer I used to test and build aircraft for the US government. Also, I have friends and family who fought in the war against Iraq.

I acted on my feelings about the whole thing and marched with people from all over my country from all walks of life and believe me there were an awful lot of Muslems there too... and you have done (apart from being an armchair critic)?

NO SHIT YOU ACT WITH YOUR FEELINGS! Lady, I really hate to say this but the only armchair critic on this topic is you. I have done more in my lifetime than you could ever imagine or hope to be. Now go and take what I have written here and go and pin it up on your wall right next to your 16x20 posters of Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Lenin, Saddam Hussein, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, (all people of whom you salute in the morning) and the poster of Bush with an Adolph Hitler mustache scribbled under his nose with duct tape on his mouth. Just maybe it will knock some sense and reasoning into you.

We don't all want to overtake and empower the world we just want to live in it in a peaceful way. I like the variety of each individual country with their own cultures and aspirations.

Here we are again, more pointless selfishness arrogance a just to make ourselves feel good. We are not Imperialists here. We learned our lessons from the British. You people just don’t care at all! You all wanted 30 more days to let those pointless weapons inspectors do their jobs. You all wanted 30 more days for Saddam to slaughter God only knows how many more people he would have slaughtered. Are you watching the news? Are you seeing the mass graves that they are digging up in Iraq? We had 12 years of peaceful pointless dialogue with this madman that went nowhere. But you people want to attack America for what it did – you disgust me.

I've said all I'm going to say on this thread because it's just pointless. I'm not going to be swayed by you and you are not going to be swayed by anyone Turbo are you so I think this is what we call in the trade - a "stalemate"

THANK GOD!!! I am real happy that you are gone. You and your stupid, illogical, and emotional comments. I don't hate you - I actually like you. I have said this time after time again, if you emotionally cannot handle this topic (which you have clearly demonstrated time-and-time again) do not come in here!!! For once we will be able to have a logical discussion here. First Highluc, now you – anyone else?

:wink:

Love,

jturbo -------------- zoom!

I just want to add a little bit more to this whole notion of emotions getting the way.

The following statement is written by a liberal person who did not let his emotions get in the way. I checked this persons background (since he is an Administrator) and found out that he himself is and Engineer too. Which really doesn't suprise me why the following paragraph is so good - it is very clearly and logically though out - it is beautiful.

I'm going to reserve judgement on the issue. We can't say the total operation has been a success yet. They won the "war" sure. That much was not in doubt with hoards of high tech waeponry directed at a third world country.

But Iraqi "freedom" does not consist of decimatinfg the army and many more innocent civilians in three weeks. It consists of returning the whole country to a stable regime which can care for it's people. I've seen little evidence of that yet. There's no cause for boasting; winning the peace will be infinitley harder than winning the war.

Next we have a paragraph written by a liberal who did let thier emotions get in the way. Notice it is not very clearly and logically thought out. It is nothing more than a bunch of emotional babble.

...and the "Friendly Fire" that killed many soldiers in both our countries, that has ruined a lot of families and left a lot of fatherless children caused by this wonderful technology is ? What, lovely and a job well done???

Are you serious Turbo? I can handle my emotions fine thanks. From a phsychological point of view you are an interesting person - did you know that when you insult a person you are dishing out a true reflection of how you perceive yourself?

Here's one for you then - if you are so passionate about how you feel then why weren't you out there fighting with both our countries soldiers and risking your life aye? In Britain we have a saying "Mouth and Trousers". I acted on my feelings about the whole thing and marched with people from all over my country from all walks of life and believe me there were an awful lot of Muslems there too... and you have done (apart from being an armchair critic)?

For the record: I don't have anything against the American people. Most people in the world want to go about their daily living in their own worlds. We don't all want to overtake and empower the world we just want to live in it in a peaceful way. I like the variety of each individual country with their own cultures and aspirations.

I do understand the horrors of Saddam but I don't believe that taking of innocent lives in the name of peace is just. In other words two wrongs do not make a right!

I've said all I'm going to say on this thread because it's just pointless. I'm not going to be swayed by you and you are not going to be swayed by anyone Turbo are you so I think this is what we call in the trade - a "stalemate"

Julie xx

I am not trying to be mean but I just wanted you all to see what I am talking about. Go ahead and compare the two and you will see.

While you're at it, please compare these as well.

NO SHIT YOU ACT WITH YOUR FEELINGS! Lady, I really hate to say this but the only armchair critic on this topic is you. I have done more in my lifetime than you could ever imagine or hope to be. Now go and take what I have written here and go and pin it up on your wall right next to your 16x20 posters of Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Lenin, Saddam Hussein, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, (all people of whom you salute in the morning) and the poster of Bush with an Adolph Hitler mustache scribbled under his nose with duct tape on his mouth. Just maybe it will knock some sense and reasoning into you.

And now this from a compatriote of the first writer

Hey, how about everyone stepping back and taking a deep breath. All of this is just crazy.

Discussion of this subject has become based on emotions rather than established facts and "un-alter" history. The different schools of thought regarding “Iraqi Freedom,” as presented here, will never be breached by trying to convince one another who’s viewpoint is right.

The “unaltered truth” is in the eye of the beholder (reader – TV viewer) and only time will tell which “truth” is really true. All I know is that, despite what the British and European television news has chosen to report, there is a “whole bunch” of Iraqis that are thankful that Saddam Hussein’s regime is gone and they no longer have to fear physical reprisal for voicing their disagreement.

Both disagree, which is fine on a discussion board, but one is definiely worth a reply while the other......

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Actaully, Highluc, this applies more towards yourself and less of Julietta. I was thinking of you when I wrote this. And I must admit that everything in this paragraph is true. :wink:

.....only armchair critic on this topic is you . I have done more in my lifetime than you could ever imagine or hope to be. Now go and take what I have written here and go and pin it up on your wall right next to your 16x20 posters of Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Lenin, Saddam Hussein, Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, (all people of whom you salute in the morning) and the poster of Bush with an Adolph Hitler mustache scribbled under his nose with duct tape on his mouth. Just maybe it will knock some sense and reasoning into you.

:D:D:(

love,

jt

By the way, what is with all of the numbers in the paragraph below?

Bubba wrote this in another topic - it was not written here. What is this "first writer" stuff?

Hey, how about everyone stepping back and taking a deep breath. All of this is just crazy.

Discussion of this subject has become based on emotions rather than established facts and "un-alter" history. The different schools of thought regarding “Iraqi Freedom,” as presented here, will never be breached by trying to convince one another who’s viewpoint is right.

The “unaltered truth” is in the eye of the beholder (reader – TV viewer) and only time will tell which “truth” is really true. All I know is that, despite what the British and European television news has chosen to report, there is a “whole bunch” of Iraqis that are thankful that Saddam Hussein’s regime is gone and they no longer have to fear physical reprisal for voicing their disagreement.

I don't know what else to say here. Its just that when you ask a stupid question, you are going to get a stupid answer. It is that simple. I am serious here! Because of my profession I know more about about the world than these two morons (Highluc and Julietta) combined. It is true! With the opportunity to travel as much as I do I have seen many countries and have helped a lot of people solve their engineering problems. I have made a lot of friends and I have been exposed to many different cultures. I am not one of these Americans who visits other countries just to do the "tourist bit". I actually live with the people that I meet and I see what goes on in their daily lives. This is the reason that I sound so arrogant to most of you Europeans. I really do know what is going on over there and it is not good at all. Ever since before 9-11 I had sensed trouble brewing over there (of strong resentment, that is) and I knew that the they (the Europeans and pacifists) would giving the US a hard time in the near future.

A parody of an Eminem song attributed to Christina Aguilera (Will the real Slim Shady Please Shut Up) is applicable here to J-Turbo. While I agree with nearly everything you said, I could have said it without your stercoraceous adjectives and invective. You give mechanical engineers a bad name.

Julietta, The Bolsheviks re-defined much of their (Russian) language after 1917. One idea that was redefined to reflect the Communistic ideal was the idea of "peace". The Russian word for "world" is "myehr". The new word that they came up with for "peace" was "myehr'e' myehr"; the idea being that the world would be at peace when it was 100% communist. Peace is relative. The peaceniks and hippies singing Give Peace a Chance while safely living within a country that allowed them to protest (as opposed to, say, North Vietnam, or for that matter Uganda under Idi Amin Dada, or Iraq under Saddam Hussein, or Cambodia under Pol Pot, or Nazi Germany under Adolf Hitler, or USSR under Josef Stalin, or Red China under Chairman Mao), would have had a very different view of what "Give Peace a Chance" REALLY means had they been members of the populations of any of those aforementioned regimes. They also would have been treated to the hospitality and intellect of those regimes' sadistic "men-in-charge" had they been unenlightened enough to have carried on their war protests within those mentioned countries.

Dr.Shoe, Hiluc, Julietta, et al, If you cannot grasp the fundamental feelings of internal fear and terror experienced by the rank and file Iraqis for the last 20 years (or for that matter Cambodians, Ugandans, Jews in Nazi Germany, etc., etc.), as I assume you can't, judging from your remarks, then you shouldn't be expressing your unenlightened opinions. The reasons for America getting involved in this war, ulterior or no, are completely irrelevant as far as the average Iraqi is concerned who can now make a phone call to someone outside Iraq and say exactly what (s)he means without worrying whether (s)he will spend the rest of his or her life in some hell-hole for criticizing the government (even if said government is American-sponsored or not. This was not the case a couple of months ago! The Litmus test should be: Are the Iraqi safer now or not? Will they be safer in the future? Or would they have been better off if we'd left them to continue to live their lives in fear? The Iraqi people are what make up the Iraqi culture not the sadistic power mongering bully who was their "glorious leader"!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

A parody of an Eminem song attributed to Christina Aguilera (Will the real Slim Shady Please Shut Up) is applicable here to J-Turbo. While I agree with nearly everything you said, I could have said it without your stercoraceous adjectives and invective. You give mechanical engineers a bad name.

Julietta, The Bolsheviks re-defined much of their (Russian) language after 1917. One idea that was redefined to reflect the Communistic ideal was the idea of "peace". The Russian word for "world" is "myehr". The new word that they came up with for "peace" was "myehr'e' myehr"; the idea being that the world would be at peace when it was 100% communist. Peace is relative. The peaceniks and hippies singing Give Peace a Chance while safely living within a country that allowed them to protest (as opposed to, say, North Vietnam, or for that matter Uganda under Idi Amin Dada, or Iraq under Saddam Hussein, or Cambodia under Pol Pot, or Nazi Germany under Adolf Hitler, or USSR under Josef Stalin, or Red China under Chairman Mao), would have had a very different view of what "Give Peace a Chance" REALLY means had they been members of the populations of any of those aforementioned regimes. They also would have been treated to the hospitality and intellect of those regimes' sadistic "men-in-charge" had they been unenlightened enough to have carried on their war protests within those mentioned countries.

Dr.Shoe, Hiluc, Julietta, et al, If you cannot grasp the fundamental feelings of internal fear and terror experienced by the rank and file Iraqis for the last 20 years (or for that matter Cambodians, Ugandans, Jews in Nazi Germany, etc., etc.), as I assume you can't, judging from your remarks, then you shouldn't be expressing your unenlightened opinions. The reasons for America getting involved in this war, ulterior or no, are completely irrelevant as far as the average Iraqi is concerned who can now make a phone call to someone outside Iraq and say exactly what (s)he means without worrying whether (s)he will spend the rest of his or her life in some hell-hole for criticizing the government (even if said government is American-sponsored or not. This was not the case a couple of months ago! The Litmus test should be: Are the Iraqi safer now or not? Will they be safer in the future? Or would they have been better off if we'd left them to continue to live their lives in fear? The Iraqi people are what make up the Iraqi culture not the sadistic power mongering bully who was their "glorious leader"!

Well, I don't know what to say. I agree with everything here except the part of the "bad name". I am nice compared to most people in my field. Oh, and Azraelle, I wouldn't talk about shutting up. Your mouth is a lot bigger than mine! I know because I have read what you have written in the past and you are a true "Slim Shady".

Turbo said:

I don't hate you - I actually like you.

Ditto! You are quite a character and my guess is you are having a ball fishing us in on this thread and I fell for it hook line and sinker :wink: It's because yesterday I was an INFP and today I'm a ENFP :D

Ciao

Julie xxx

PS I know I said I wouldn't participate again but I just couldn't resist your charms :D

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this is hillarious!

So you want to see something hilarious? Why don't you give us all a good laugh Trolldeg and answer the following questions? I want you to be specific - which will be even funnier. :wink::D

Why isn't the US acting like an Imperialist? Or, if you would like, why is the US acting like an Imperialist? In what ways?

I want some very detailed answers to my questions. If you cannot do this then I want you to stay out of this topic for good.

I know that you cannot do this - being the sorry excuse for a human being that you are.

love,

jt :D

So you want to see something hilarious? Why don't you give us all a good laugh Trolldeg and answer the following questions? I want you to be specific - which will be even funnier. :wink::D

Why isn't the US acting like an Imperialist? Or, if you would like, why is the US acting like an Imperialist? In what ways?

I want some very detailed answers to my questions. If you cannot do this then I want you to stay out of this topic for good.

I know that you cannot do this - being the sorry excuse for a human being that you are.

love

jt :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:(:o:o

no, thanx, I'd rather stay on your level of irrelevance.

Hey Trolldeg, where is the answer to my question?

What is taking so long?

Could be Trolldeg's got a life.

This entire thread is beginning to bore the fuck out of me. Please everyone, just leave it alone and it will go away by itself.

Michael

Could be Trolldeg's got a life.

This entire thread is beginning to bore the fuck out of me. Please everyone, just leave it alone and it will go away by itself.

I don't care if it bores you or not. Your stupid opinion is irrelevant. I have said this 100 times and I am going to say it again just for morons like you who have a hard time understanding.

If you don't like what is said in this topic - get out!

And please do not bore us with your worthless comments. If you are bored then go find something exciting. All that you are doing is just wasting our time.

And please don't use the F-word. I don't do it and neither should you.

jt

I don't care if it bores you or not. Your stupid opinion is irrelevant. I have said this 100 times and I am going to say it again just for morons like you who have a hard time understanding.

If you don't like what is said in this topic - get out!

And please do not bore us with your worthless comments. If you are bored then go find something exciting. All that you are doing is just wasting our time.

And please don't use the F-word. I don't do it and neither should you.

jt

Is this board still moderated or should we get used to domination and written instructions on conduct by non moderators?

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Some where in this thread, if I remember correctly, Highluc became so incensed and insulted that "someone was" "dissing" his native land that he threatened to resign from this forum. I wonder if he realizes what he's saying about our native land?- how does he think it feels to us? Now, if he, Trolldeg and others can't stand someone telling truths about Belgium, France, Germany, Sweden and some of the other Socialist Republics in Europe, perhaps they should quit telling "truths" about the USA. Americans are highly resentful of things said in Europe about the United States. Hatred for the United States and all things American is widly felt and runs deep. You know the old saying "Yankee go home ---- and take me with you!" Now, we can continue to insult each other and our mother countries until the "sun ceases to shine". But, I know we won't change any opinions. However, unless you want this thread to become a contest to see who can insult the other most, perhaps we should call a hault to exchanging comments or at least understand that everyone here is just looking for a bigger insult to hurl back in retaliation. (Your mother, chews tobacco, spits and wears combat boots) :wink: (Yeah, and your old man wears women's shoes :rofl: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

(from J-Turbo)-- Oh, and Azraelle, I wouldn't talk about shutting up. Your mouth is a lot bigger than mine! I know because I have read what you have written in the past and you are a true "Slim Shady".

EH?? :wink:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

EH?? :o

Wow, this is a first because you only used one word. You didn’t pull the Thesaurus down from the bookshelf and insert a bunch of synonymous words (that no one has heard of for at least twenty years) into your sentences just to make yourself look somewhat educated like you usually do. This is really a Kodak moment. You actually did something original for once. :wink::D:D:(

An example of using the Thesaurus..........

......your stercoraceous adjectives and invective

......your stercoraceous adjectives and invective

I am non-plussed! I haven't used a thesaurus in at least 5 years. One of the many reasons the English language enjoys such widespread use is its' marvelous "ability" to explore the many nuanced meanings that can be expressed in a simple sentence, merely by the use of the many synonyms available for most words.

invective: such a nice word for "NO SHIT YOU ACT WITH YOUR FEELINGS!", or "Its just that when you ask a stupid question, you are going to get a stupid answer", or even "you cannot handle your emotions because you are still writing stupid, illogical, and irrelevant arguments".

stercoraceous: a nice word for "of or relating to feces" e.g. "full of shit"!

Is this a crystal moment?