Operation Iraqi Freedom: The Aftermath

After responding to another fellow board member in the “Should the U.S. Invade Iraq?” topic I realized that there is no question as to whether the U.S. should invade. Also, I am sick of posting in that now “dead” topic. This whole Operation Iraqi Freedom campaign has been very successful. Most of the anti-war protestors (0.0004% of the earth’s population) have been dead wrong about everything so far. Does anyone have any opinions about the aftermath?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the anti-war protestors (0.0004% of the earth’s population)

Hey, they use that Florida vote counting machine again.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Hey, they use that Florida vote counting machine again.

My God, it is true! The Belgians really have flipped just like their waffles!

No you idiot! This is some very simple math here. All you do is you take the amount of all of the idiots who were protesting this war (i.e., the ones who were marching in New York, London, Paris, Rome, etc.), of which, I assumed was a number of roughly 3,000,000 people and you divide it by the total population of human beings on earth today and multiply that figure by 100. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the total population of the earth is approximately 6,290,708,213.

http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/popclockw

What I have just described above is a simple definition of percent error. If you don’t believe me then you can read the following book, of which I currently hold the first edition of in my library.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0072431938/qid=1052068294/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-8353900-7155125?v=glance&s=books

Since you are so well educated and so well versed (yea right, whatever!) I am surprised that you didn’t figure this one out already.

Hey, j-turbo2002 -- don't waste your breath. It's not worth getting worked up over. Most of the people living in the "Peoples Republic of New Europe" aren't aware that after GWB's inauguration, seven of the USA's largest (and most liberal) newspapers gained access to all of the ballets cast in Florida during the last Presidential election. Intending to prove a point, they under took a hand "recount" of all ballets cast by Floridians. GWB still won -- despite of these newspapers applying all of the "questionable counting procedures" set forth by the Democrat Party. If Highluc was really interested in such things, I'm sure he could conduct a web search to find the articles reporting the outcome of the recounts. However, even had he personally participated in this recount, I doubt he'd believe the outcome.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey, j-turbo2002 -- don't waste your breath. It's not worth getting worked up over. Most of the people living in the "Peoples Republic of New Europe" aren't aware that after GWB's inauguration, seven of the USA's largest (and most liberal) newspapers gained access to all of the ballets cast in Florida during the last Presidential election. Intending to prove a point, they under took a hand "recount" of all ballets cast by Floridians. GWB still won -- despite of these newspapers applying all of the "questionable counting procedures" set forth by the Democrat Party. If Highluc was really interested in such things, I'm sure he could conduct a web search to find the articles reporting the outcome of the recounts. However, even had he personally participated in this recount, I doubt he'd believe the outcome.

Yes, as usual, you are correct. But still, this is just simple math that the average person should be able to figure out. It is not rocket science or anything like the Florida voting machine scandal.

After responding to another fellow board member in the “Should the U.S. Invade Iraq?” topic I realized that there is no question as to whether the U.S. should invade. Also, I am sick of posting in that now “dead” topic. This whole Operation Iraqi Freedom campaign has been very successful. Most of the anti-war protestors (0.0004% of the earth’s population) have been dead wrong about everything so far. Does anyone have any opinions about the aftermath?

I can't believe I'm doing this but...

We weren't wrong. Where's the weapons of mass destruction then? Where's the thousands of nuclear weapons aimed at our kids' schools? Where's the stocks of anthrax that'd turn the whole world into a plague zone? Where's the link to Al-Quaeda?

Why did GWB do this again?

(Dons Nomex overalls and matching heels)

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

My God, it is true! The Belgians really have flipped just like their waffles!

No you idiot! This is some very simple math here. All you do is you take the amount of all of the idiots who were protesting this war (i.e., the ones who were marching in New York, London, Paris, Rome, etc.), of which, I assumed was a number of roughly 3,000,000 people and you divide it by the total population of human beings on earth today and multiply that figure by 100. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the total population of the earth is approximately 6,290,708,213.

http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/popclockw

What I have just described above is a simple definition of percent error. If you don’t believe me then you can read the following book, of which I currently hold the first edition of in my library.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0072431938/qid=1052068294/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-8353900-7155125?v=glance&s=books

Since you are so well educated and so well versed (yea right, whatever!) I am surprised that you didn’t figure this one out already.

No I'm not an idiot and just return the ball by stating that with your reasoning even less than 0,0004 % of the earth's population decided that starting a war was the only solution, maybe that was the reason the United Nations were a bit reluctant to help out. :argue:

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I can't believe I'm doing this but...

We weren't wrong. Where's the weapons of mass destruction then? Where's the thousands of nuclear weapons aimed at our kids' schools? Where's the stocks of anthrax that'd turn the whole world into a plague zone? Where's the link to Al-Quaeda?

Why did GWB do this again?

(Dons Nomex overalls and matching heels)

Still focusing on the negative issues? You don’t care that the Iraqi people are free form a hostile dictator? From reading what you have written above here its sounds like you want those people back under the rule of Saddam who beat, starved, and tortured them. You want those people being beat, starved, and tortured all because there is no evidence of WMDs yet? Please. That’s fine – now we really know what you people are all about.

Yes, you people were dead wrong! I saw all of you idiots out there protesting and dressing up you innocent children up as Adolph Hitler. What the hell does a three-year-old know about Adolph Hitler? The weapons of mass destruction are sitting Iraq, buried, I guess. Saddam did have 14 year to hide all of that stuff you know. I can’t get over the stupidity of people like you and Dr. Shoe who think that the weapons of mass destruction would be found overnight. I guess that you people were expecting that the American and coalition forces to walk into Iraq and have this stuff sitting right in front of them waiting to found. Yea – Right! Whatever. Saddam never had Nuclear Weapons! He had all the potential of making a Nuke but unfortunately, and thankfully, he never got his hands on the proper “special ingredients” that were required to make one. The link to Al-Qaeda is in all of the documents that the Americans have pulled out of the Bath party headquarters and Saddam’s palaces. It is going to take a while sort/go through all of these documents but according to most of the media outlets the amount of evidence uncovered liking Saddam to Al-Qaeda is staggering. It will be interesting to see what more evidence is found during the next few months.

No I'm not an idiot and just return the ball by stating that with your reasoning even less than 0,0004 % of the earth's population decided that starting a war was the only solution, maybe that was the reason the United Nations were a bit reluctant to help out. :argue:

:sleeping: :sleeping:

Oh just be quiet and keep flippin' those waffles buddy! :wink: That is all that you people are good at anyway. :D

The UN has proved itself completly useless, again. It is irrelevant and the world now knows it. The Germans, French and Russians were in bed with Saddam and were against the invasion for that reason. The US did the right thing by invading. The 2000 election is old history. GWB won, he won all the recounts and some people just cannot accept that. Adults are in charge in the White House.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

I'm really glad that I don't let the people in this thread be the base on wich I form my oppinions about americans. Otherwise I might think americans were nothing more than spoilt, self centered, ignorant hillbillies.

I'm really glad that I don't let the people in this thread be the base on wich I form my oppinions about americans. Otherwise I might think americans were nothing more than spoilt, self centered, ignorant hillbillies.

oh, and I forgot hypocrits.

Now from reading this I can see that you really don't understand anything. To me it is like you took all of your logic and rational thinking and flushed the both of them right down the toilet. We Americans are talking the truth here and you spoiled, arrogant, self-centered, hypocrite Europeans just don't want to hear the truth because you all are living in some "fairy-tale" world over there - Believe me, I have been there and seen it. You all have the nerve to criticize us Americans and GWB just because we Americans want the world to be a free place and yes, sometimes you have to fight wars and show force to do it. I see how it is. You people don't want freedom at all. You all are all about gloom-and- doom. You all want to sit over there and bash America just for being what it is - "A Superpower" who is better than the rest of the world. Other countries can do just the same but they don't because they have thrown their Human Spirit away.

Oh just be quiet and keep flippin' those waffles buddy! That is all that you people are good at anyway.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Although I initially thought of just not responding anymore (what I did for a while), I see other honest people on this board also getting harassed. Not only single people but complete nations being insulted. For me the pot is full. Out of curiousity I just checked out Turbo's profile and from there it was easy to get a view of ALL HIS POSTINGS (90) since he joined. I didn't find any single one talking about highheels. I do not understand the moderators of this board didn't intervene yet. This individual NEVER wrote anything CONSTRUCTIVE for this comunity and just created hamoc on non-heeled subjects and insulted many people and their respectful nations. This person should be banned from comments on this board unless they are polite and well thought. This board has been created by gentlemen and untill a few months ago has been instrumental in promoting the heel ideas from all genders, fashions, passions and even fetishes without any problems. Anybody infringing our friendly close community just to create trouble (if not the 3th world war) should be warned (in private e-mail by the board masters) to either behave and stick to the philosophy of the discussion board or leave. I'm tired of being insulted, and my proud compatriots ridiculed without valid reason. Either this will be stopped or I resign my membership of this board.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Although I initially thought of just not responding anymore (what I did for a while), I see other honest people on this board also getting harassed. Not only single people but complete nations being insulted. For me the pot is full. Out of curiousity I just checked out Turbo's profile and from there it was easy to get a view of ALL HIS POSTINGS (90) since he joined. I didn't find any single one talking about highheels. I do not understand the moderators of this board didn't intervene yet. This individual NEVER wrote anything CONSTRUCTIVE for this comunity and just created hamoc on non-heeled subjects and insulted many people and their respectful nations. This person should be banned from comments on this board unless they are polite and well thought. This board has been created by gentlemen and untill a few months ago has been instrumental in promoting the heel ideas from all genders, fashions, passions and even fetishes without any problems. Anybody infringing our friendly close community just to create trouble (if not the 3th world war) should be warned (in private e-mail by the board masters) to either behave and stick to the philosophy of the discussion board or leave. I'm tired of being insulted, and my proud compatriots ridiculed without valid reason. Either this will be stopped or I resign my membership of this board.

That comment was meant to be a joke. Note the smiley faces. It is a damn shame that you couldn't see that!

If you don't like what is being said in this topic DO NOT COME IN THIS TOPIC!!! YES! IT IS THAT DAMN SIMPLE!!!!!!!!! JEEZ!!!

If you don't like what see on TV or hear on the radio TURN IT OFF.

I have to explain everything to you don't I?

I am sick and tired of being ridiculed by people like you who cannot handle their emotions at all !!!

I just do not understand you at all! I don’t agree with your train of thought and therefore I should be banned? What? Talk about a communistic philosophy! I speak the truth and I could care less if you like it or not. What if I don’t want to talk about high heels? Is that okay or not? Don’t I have the right to do so?

You don’t like what I say and you JUST CANNOT HANDLE IT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS EATING YOU UP!!!!

Since you want to see me in high heels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

NOW, STOP ACTING LIKE THE CHILD THAT YOU ARE AND GROW UP A LITTLE BIT!!!!!!!!!!

JUST LIKE I HAVE HAD TO TELL YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

Just one more thing: 100% of everything in the paragraph below is false.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Highluc, I really hope that you know what you are doing! This is also something that I doubt.

The only reason that you did this is because (1) I don’t agree with your way of thinking and (2) you couldn’t take that heat and you refused to get out of the kitchen!

You couldn’t get a grip on your emotions and you very falsely accused me of things that I have never done.

I want you to think about this before you go around falsely accusing other people the next time. Because believe me – with your insecurity there will be another time.

And yes, one more thing!

I wasn't going to mention this before but............what the hell, I am on a roll.

Either this will be stopped or I resign my membership of this board.

My friend, you couldn't drop your membership even if your life depended on it.

I know what you are doing here. All that you are trying to do is put your selfish personality on the very top and myself on the very bottom. Which is just fine with me - go ahead! :wink:

j-turbo2002 wrote

All you do is you take the amount of all of the idiots who were protesting this war (i.e., the ones who were marching in New York, London, Paris, Rome, etc.)

I'm one of those idiots and after seeing those poor children who have been blasted to peices, their families killed and their lives turned into chaos in the names of oil - sorry I mean freedom, or was it weapons of mass destruction? What of all the soldiers and families destroyed by so called "friendly fire" What the hell is that? Any fire is certainly not friendly, or is it? The more I hear the more I still feel the same and more so. Bet the Iraqi's can't wait to get their first McDonalds there aye? Oh and maybe you could all treat them to a Disney World so that they can all grow up in a fantasy world too!

We have lived with terrorism here in this country from the IRA - haven't seen any action there in the battle against terrorism! My mum was in London the day a bomb went off in the store where she worked, frightening hey but then America have been supplying them with weapons anyway as they do other countries all over the world, but then there isn't any oil in Ireland is there?

j-turbo2002 wrote

We Americans are talking the truth here and you spoiled, arrogant, self-centered, hypocrite Europeans just don't want to hear the truth because you all are living in some "fairy-tale" world over there - Believe me, I have been there and seen it. You all have the nerve to criticize us Americans and GWB just because we Americans want the world to be a free place and yes, sometimes you have to fight wars and show force to do it.

Please tell me that this isn't the opinion of all Americans out there because if it is we are all in trouble :D:wink:

You people don't want freedom at all. You all are all about gloom-and- doom. You all want to sit over there and bash America just for being what it is - "A Superpower" who is better than the rest of the world.

Scary shit! Or is it that you are so proud becaue you feel that this is the first war you lot have stuck your noses in and feel you've won, given that the Iraqi's had such poor equipment to fight back?

We have had some great films from America but at least I know they are mostly fiction, my worst fears are coming to fruition in reading your posts as it seems that you really cannot see the difference in the words PEACE and WAR. I just hope you are not representative of the majority as we are all in for a rough ride. :D

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Please tell me that this isn't the opinion of all Americans out there because if it is we are all in trouble

No, it's not.

Wars have always had the aim of making the world more big business-friendly.

Michael

Mike I'm glad. Hope I didn't come across too badly, as I don't paint everyone with the same brush, I just got a bit mad at the small mindedness of turbo's comments :wink: Jxx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Me thinkth this thread has run it's course. Time to pick some other topic on which we all disagree :argue:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'm one of those idiots and after seeing those poor children who have been blasted to peices, their families killed and their lives turned into chaos in the names of oil - sorry I mean freedom, or was it weapons of mass destruction? What of all the soldiers and families destroyed by so called "friendly fire" What the hell is that? Any fire is certainly not friendly, or is it? The more I hear the more I still feel the same and more so. Bet the Iraqi's can't wait to get their first McDonalds there aye? Oh and maybe you could all treat them to a Disney World so that they can all grow up in a fantasy world too!

All that you did here is back up the point that I have been making all along. Did you know that less that 10% of Americas oil comes from Iraq? I have seen the mathematics behind your stupid oil comments and they just don’t add up. So this whole thing is never been about oil. You people could care less about the welfare and the future of the Iraqi people. You are all focusing your negative attention towards America because we want the world to be a free place and you just can’t handle it. What about Saddam slaughtering, torturing, and killing hundreds and thousands of his own people? You people just really don’t care do you?

We have lived with terrorism here in this country from the IRA - haven't seen any action there in the battle against terrorism!

Well, to be honest with you, I don’t know. Maybe it’s the fact that we have a large Irish-American population that has a lot of political influence. Maybe it is because no one from the IRA is crashing our own airplanes in to skyscrapers in the name of GOD.

Please tell me that this isn't the opinion of all Americans out there because if it is we are all in trouble

Scary shit! Or is it that you are so proud becaue you feel that this is the first war you lot have stuck your noses in and feel you've won, given that the Iraqi's had such poor equipment to fight back?

We have had some great films from America but at least I know they are mostly fiction, my worst fears are coming to fruition in reading your posts as it seems that you really cannot see the difference in the words PEACE and WAR. I just hope you are not representative of the majority as we are all in for a rough ride.

Wonderful, you just back up another one of my points. This is why Europe is not the superpower that it could potentially be. The reason being is that they have people like you over there who have given up all hope of life. They resent America because America has not given up on life and it never will. Just look what you people and you negative-ass attitude has done – it has made a once great continent the laughing stock of the world.

Mike I'm glad. Hope I didn't come across too badly, as I don't paint everyone with the same brush, I just got a bit mad at the small mindedness of turbo's comments.

Small minded? Where is your Engineering degree? I don't fall into your wrongful view of thinking and therefore I am small minded - right, sure!You have to give me a break. You are not the pacifist “know-it-all” wannabe that you think that you are. From reading what you have written above you are nothing more than a resentful person who can’t handle their emotions. As a result not being able to handle your emotions you fall into the same category as Highluc, Trolldeg, and Dr. Shoe – you end up making stupid, illogical, and irrelevant arguments that go absolutely nowhere whatsoever.

I am more than willing to give you another try at it.

Love,

JT :wink::D

Me thinkth this thread has run it's course. Time to pick some other topic on which we all disagree :argue:

No Bubba I don't think so. After I am finished with all of the people who let their emotions get in the way and who can only argue, this topic will be a good place to have a logical debate someday - not sure when yet but I will get back to you on that one.

jt :wink:

Just one more point if I may.

We Americans are talking the truth here and you spoiled, arrogant, self-centered, hypocrite Europeans just don't want to hear the truth because you all are living in some "fairy-tale" world over there - Believe me, I have been there and seen it. You all have the nerve to criticize us Americans and GWB just because we Americans want the world to be a free place and yes, sometimes you have to fight wars and show force to do it.

I wasn't going to mention this before but.......this is the damn truth here. I am being serious here. You Europeans really are a bunch of spoiled rotten brats who really don't know how good you have it. You have all taken the whole idea of Freedom for granted (or possibly flushed it down the toilet - one of the two). Europe is an free place today because of the leadership of the Americans and a select few of American Presidents.

As a result not being able to handle your emotions you fall into the same category as Highluc, Trolldeg, and Dr. Shoe – you end up making stupid, illogical, and irrelevant arguments that go absolutely nowhere whatsoever.

you know, you're quite funny when you think that you actually insult people... :wink:

I'm going to reserve judgement on the issue. We can't say the total operation has been a success yet. They won the "war" sure. That much was not in doubt with hoards of high tech waeponry directed at a third world country. But Iraqi "freedom" does not consist of decimatinfg the army and many more innocent civilians in three weeks. It consists of returning the whole country to a stable regime which can care for it's people. I've seen little evidence of that yet. There's no cause for boasting; winning the peace will be infinitley harder than winning the war.

Everyone here is pointing the finger at the American people. We as Americans have the right to vote for the president, but after that what he does is not neccessarily the "voice of the people". I was torn about invading Iraq. The people are being oppressed over there. Just look at what Saddam did to his people after the first Gulf War. The US encouraged them to rise up against Saddam. After we left he gassed them, killing innocent women and children. The Ba'ath party is made up of people that were willing to kill innocent people. Just look at the Feddien Saddam (I am not sure if I spelled it right). They threatened the lives of the families of Iraqi soldiers that did not want to fight. This regime needed to be brought to an end for the crimes that they commited against the Iraqi peoples. In regards to the killing of innocent people in the bombing, Saddam had his military in the schools, hospital and mosques. If this did not show that the government of Iraq did not care about their people, then I do not know what will. In Iraq there are supposed to be jails that are underground. Families have told the US that they have family members in these jails. We have not yet found the jails. There are supposed to be tunnels all over the country that we have not yet found. We have found thousands of chemical suits, but we have not found the weapons that these go with. The US would not us chemical weapons where this would harm innocent people. So the chemical suits were not for protection from our weaponry. It can only show that they knew that there were chemical weapons that could be used. The only other thing that I see is that there are soldiers over in Iraq that are willing to give their lives to free the Iraqi people from the oppression that they are under. These soldiers see what is going on in the states with the demonstrations, and it lowers their morale. These people are not there for the oil. They are there were it is their job. They are soldiers, willing to die for this country. If we do not support them, then who will? It is the least that we can do. In regards to the people in Europe, if it was not for the United States giving them aid after WWII, where would they be now. We gave them a lot of money, and then forgave the debt. If it was not for the US they may be in the same situation as Iraq. All I want to say is that if you do not support the war in iraq, at least support the soldiers that are over their. They are willing to give their lives for this country, and it is the least that we can do to support them. That is my opinion I welcome yours. :wink: