Have you ever worn a female relatives heels...

fanovheels

in high school I had to house sit during holidays for neighbours and friens. Many times high heels were left out in the lounge or in the bedroom I was sleeping in. I never took clothes or shoes out of closets. That is too creepy. If the shoes were out already they are fair game. My cousin was the same size as me and she always had some cool shoes, and she did not mind if I played around with her shoes. It started as a game and became a lifestyle. We were at a dinner party where everyone dressed up a bit because it was a 50th birthday of an uncle in the family. One of the cousins' girlfriends had a pair of black strappy platforms on. She left them in the lounge while everyone left to go to bed. I made sure I tried them out too. I don't do that anymore, I can afford to buy my own fab heels, but the love for heels has to start somewhere........................

Re: Have you ever worn a female relatives heels.... It goes without saying really - this is how 99.9% of us male heelers got started (secret investigation of our mothers and/or sisters shoe collection).

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I was just going to say that I bet most of us on here have at some point. I used to raid my mum's shoe cupboard on a regular basis until I outgrew them, then my aunt's as she wears a seven. The best was a couple of years ago when my cousin moved into my house for a few months. I decided that I had to tell her about my heels before she moved in in case it freaked her out. Not only did she not freak out, but as we're the same size we used to borrow each other's heels and whenever one of us bought a new pair the other got to try them on. :chuckle:

They were my grandmothers quarter-strap open toe sandles with a 2 inch heel - I had already outgrown my mothers when I became interested in heels. Mom was a size 6 while grandma was a size 8 1/2 - just my size at the right time; but not for long.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

When I was about 14 I would wait till everyone was out of the house and then wear my mothers knee hi boots with a 2" heel ( my mother was a small women 4'11" ) over my pants. At times I would wait till my familys guests were buisy and try on their boots. I also was able to try on my 4th grade teachers knee hi boots.

77r90dL lf

i'm sure we all did it.... as someone already said, it's probably our first realisation of our interest in heels/clothing etc..... i used to raid my mum's and cousins shoes and clothes.... thinking back, that's pretty creepy but i guess when you are 13/14, yo just don't have any other means or access to the shoes/clothing....

I wore all of my mom's high heels at different times when she was at work. I spent a few weeks with my cousin one summer and wore my Aunts high heels when everyone was outside having a cookout. A babysitter that I had when I was young had a son my age, and we found a box of of his Mom's old high heels. He and I took turns wearing them around their basement. When I was in high school, I spent the night at a friends house with two other guys there. His parents weren't home and we were sleeping in their basement. I went upstais to use the bathroom and I saw two pairs of his Mom's high heels sitting in her bedroom. I quietly put them on and walked around her bedroom in them. In all cases I was lucky that all of the high heels fit me.

Most buys try on their mothers' heels while young. In addition to mom's, I used to wear my grandma's, my aunt's, the neighbor's, an the babysitters. I'd occasionally slip into those belonging to guests, but dared not getting caught.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Not only did she not freak out, but as we're the same size we used to borrow each other's heels and whenever one of us bought a new pair the other got to try them on. :w00t2:

Now thats the kind of family we all hope for :chuckle:

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Oh ya, the first pair of heels that I wore were my moms - a pair of candies wooden mules. It was the end of the eighties and all the gals were wearing pumps except my mom. They were size 10 and at 12 years old they fit okay however my sisters size 11 heels fit better. I would baby sit for her pretty frequently. She had a bunch of 4-inch pumps and they were a blast to wear after my neices went to sleep. But, by the time I was 13 and 1/2 or so I had figured out how to go buy my own at Payless. Money from yard work went to two places - continued payment on a go-kart that I had on lay away and new heels. Later, Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

My sister in law has large feet, so I have tried some of her high heeled boots on when the family have been out! It was good when I house sat for a week, that way I knew I would not get caught! Unfortunatly her choice in heels has gone down hill, and in any case she had moved out! That's that opportunity gone.

• 1 month later...

What a great Thread I have a picture of when I was about 2 or 3 with a pair of my mom's boots on. I used to wear her boots and really high heels until I broke one zipper on her boots. This is why I started liking boots and pantyhose. I thought about how I could wear my mom's boots longer because I couldn't wear them with socks anymore and without socks it was difficult. I also found some of my aunt's boots that I wore a few times. Once I found my grandmother's shoes in a place where she didn't use them anymore so I took them to my hose. After a while I decided I shouldn't have them so i took them back. I haven't tried using any other shoes since my feet are a little large to find shoes suittable for that.

As nearly every post here has stated, I did so when I was young, experimenting in this realm, and before I had the means to buy my own. I had two older sisters and a mom which gave me endless wardrobe possibilities at the time :chuckle:

Yes. When i was Young we had alot of old clothes (male and female, they where probably from My mom and dad) and high heels that we could play with. And i remember a dress with pink polka dots and a pair of white heels that i use to wear most times (and some of the Times i didn't change back to My normal clothes cuz i liked the ones i had on me more). Maybe it started there but i just didn't realise it untill a few year ago!