Driving in heels?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boots arrived yesterday! I couldn't wait to get home to try them on, so I put them on in the car. They fit beautifully, and felt so sexy that I couldn't bear the thought of taking them off. It takes me about an hour to get to and from work usually, but I drove at a more leisurely pace than usual to prolong the time I got to spend in them. I have driven in heels a few times before, but don't do it regularly, so it's always fun! I'll be taking them to get metal heel tips in the next few days, so I'll probably end up wearing them in the car again. Chris

Chris100575:-) You should drive in heels more often. Your missing all of the fun and excitement. Sscotty727:-) Now.....That's what I call a pair of driving shoes. Pointy toes and spiky heels. Fabulous. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

50 miles each way and in congested traffic, takes anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 (sometimes even 3) hours!!!! Might as well enjoy the ride, right?

BTW, the pictures above are my 4" heels, size 10. They are usually ok in the morning but by the evening start pinching my feet cause I take an 11. So I brought my 5" out to the car now as my new car heels. Here's an updated pic from this morning's ride in.

Scotty

Posted Image

Sscotty727:-) Thanks for the up-date. I kept looking at the pic and was undecided if the toe box was pointed or rounded and finally decided that they were rounded. They still are a very nice pair of driving heels anyways. Who knows---that trucker next to you could have been wearing pointy toed spiked heels and you wouldn't have known either. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hey Dawn,

Took some better pics of the heels (this time sitting in my driveway before leaving).

As you can see, they aren't extremely pointy, but they aren't exactly round either. The brand is Jante and I got them off Ebay a while ago. They are the ones that were originally white and I used a marker on them to make them black (they need a nice spot change though, however since I don't wear them in public, not a major problem).

Scotty

Posted Image

Posted Image

Try driving a truck in heels! and I know for a fact that many do, it's no problem at all in fact more comfortable than driving a car, due to the sitting position. the feet are flat on the floor and you push the pedels down instead of forward. getting in and out can be a bit of a chalenge though.

Don't see the issue in driving with heels - how else would I get to work? :lol::D:lol::lol::lol: Actually - I did drive a truck once, at work we needed to move one of the company trucks, and I was the only one brave enough to do it (So much for the men there!). It was quite easy - once I could streach my arms across the HUGE stearing wheel! ;) BB

Since my commute has been growing longer, I decided to keep a pair of heels in the car and wear them to/from work. I can't remember if I posted the pictures here before, so forgive me if you've seen them before.

Scotty

Cute shoes......I like 'em.

jim

Hallo, mostly everybody as a big car with a automatic. But living in Europe and specialy in the Netherland the cars are smaller. Easy parking in the citys, not using much bezine (petroll) and I gues 90% has a handgearbox, in the smaller cars. So I have a small Suzuki Alto. Even for a normal person (1.70 m of lengt) I have the chair at the backend of its rail to get some distance of the stearingweel. And to wear high heels there is not much space to get away with the extra lengt of the legs. But the traffic is in this side of the Netherlands so intance you can't afford mistakes finding a break, gas or clunch without a getting in trouble. And we have here a saying "a lady behind the weel, blood to the wall", perhaps that was in relation with wearing high heels. I don't know. So when there are people who whats to try have a go. Good luck in driving heels, A3

• 2 weeks later...

Once you've tried driving in heels, wearing flats is boring.

Well not just boring,I feel very weird driving in flats now... I'm not comftable,I need heels...high or low but heels.

It's like when you'd driven with heels for the first time wearing flats to me!

Just Love High Heels...

Since I wrecked the Subuaru, I've been driving the Chevy Tracker (more like a Suzuki Sidekick). Anyway, it's higher and the it's more like sitting vs having your legs go forward. I took some new shots inside the Tracker. It is actually alot more comfortable now.

Scotty

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Booty Lover:-) That's a very nice pair of boots you have there. Isn't it great fun driving in heels? Driving in boots is an all together different feeling than driving in pumps. Once you get that feeling, then you will want to do it as many times as you step into the car. Enjoy! Cheers--- Dawn HH

sscotty727 your pics are fantastic

Do you have other pics of you that drive in stiletto boots ?

No, don't drive in stilleto boots, sorry. Actually, haven't been changing out of my wedge heel shoes/boots lately because of the cold/weather (also, days I wear my boots, too hard to switch out of boots in to a pump just to drive in). Maybe once the weather gets nicer I might wear my pumps again, will have to see.

Scotty

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would share some pics of me and my new wedge boots. They aren't as exciting as say a pump, but I think they are pretty cool.

Not sure if you can tell, but with the inserts, my heel falls to about where my pantleg is in the first picture.

Scotty

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image