Driving in heels?

Nikki Drivesnheels:-)

Very sexy pics of you in the car in your heels. I particularly like the looks of your white thigh high boots. UM-UMMMMMMM! I like the feeling of driving a car while wearing heels also. There is nothing like it.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Y thank you Dawn for your nice words. Your so nice hon and always have something nice to say :o

As for my white boots,, mmmmm yes,,, I get that same feeling everytime

I slip them on. I love to trample and crush things with them,

but as you know my favorite is burying the gaspedal and hearing the rear wheels scream like crazy :)

take care

Niikki

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Hi wheels, Any holes in your floorboard? Those heels look like they could punch right through sheet metal. Not big on sandals or mules myself, but those look like deadly weapons, very nice.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Wheels:-) I was thinking the same thing as Shafted. Those are some wickedly thin points on your red patent mules. If you drive much in them you will definately have some carpet damage in your car. I like the looks of them on you and I'll bet that they are fun to drive in. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi, Some awesome pics ty. I love wearing my heels if ever I have the opportunity to drive a reasonable distance on my own.Driving a van is better than a car, the position of fet on the floor is more 'natural" . The only problem is it takesme longer to get somewher coz i like to stop at the rest areas and go for a walk. Some of te passing motorists notice , but i dont get too many stares . my next challenge will be to stop in a smal town and wear my heels in the street or go into a shop. It may cause a stir being a straight male in heels and wearing hoop earrings :P cheers Blacksheep NZ

Blacksheep

Hope I am not pouring cold water on this hot topic - as I think that heels anywhere are great. Some of your stories and pictures are fabulous but... ...personally I do not drive in high heels. I walk to a car, change and then change again when I get to destination. I feel sexy and have got admiring glances or outright stares when people see me getting out wearing 6 or 7 inch heels. I feel perfectly OK driving in heels but don't because I don't want to give the Old Bill any excuses if I am stopped or if any accident were to happen. As you UK people know, the motorist is fair game now here with Speed Cameras, spot-checks, flagging down etc. Feel they could do me for not being in control. Similarly, I stopped drinking and driving 'cos it was spilling everywhere (sorry...bad taste joke). Suppose it makes people feel like they are doing something naughty too! Keep on trucking ! GGxxx

Gayle Gold:-) "Old Bill", as you put it, is really out to get you UK drivers, like taxing you to drive into London, etc. Over here in the U.S., things are turning for the worst here for the driver also. Now, they are getting the idea in my area that we should have red light cameras installed and if you run one, your pic is automatically taken and you receive a ticket in the mail and a fine. I think that this will increase the rear end collisions as people will be jamming their brakes on to avoid running the red light and getting a fine and this will cause more accidents. Driving isn't the fun and pleasure that it was years ago. Cheers--- Dawn HH

As I've commented somewhere on this forum in the past, the only time I've been stopped was at a drivers license check point and then, the police officer just wanted to see my drivers license, automobile registration and proof of insurance. I didn't have to get out of my car -- so, he wasn't aware that I was wearing black patent pumps with 5" heels and stockings. :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Gayle Gold:-)

"Old Bill", as you put it, is really out to get you UK drivers, like taxing you to drive into London, etc. Over here in the U.S., things are turning for the worst here for the driver also. Now, they are getting the idea in my area that we should have red light cameras installed and if you run one, your pic is automatically taken and you receive a ticket in the mail and a fine. I think that this will increase the rear end collisions as people will be jamming their brakes on to avoid running the red light and getting a fine and this will cause more accidents. Driving isn't the fun and pleasure that it was years ago.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

the traffic light camera... i got caught finally with one of those. it was a bad intersection and traffic stopped short while i was in the intersection. i got through when it was red, couldn't back up. got a ticket!!! sucks. they picked one of those intersection where they stand to make tones of money. shame part is coming from me. my only ticket for a red light ever!!! i don't get tickets easy either. oh well. at least, if i had heels they'd not know (no heels though)

RPM

My car is only a 1 litre engine!!! (Well not even that!!) Very unforgiving.

To be able to drive in heels i would need a bigger engined car.

(Powerful car, with a powerful woman!!! :P )

:P

http://www.sallysworld.co.uk

for one who likes to believe he knows cars, i've not heard of an engine that small in production cars. so much for me being that knowledgeable. please, what type of car is it? more importantly, why can't you do heels with that engine? I mean, i know you want more power, and as a big fan of whatching a woman drive in heels, the bigger engine helps.... but i figured if you press the pedal and go, shouldn't it go also with the heels?

Sally, not trying to poke jokes here. just trying to understand you. Hmmmmmmmm..... if only i was rich, i'd give you a 5 liter v8 engine to have fun with. (provided i can watch and take pics)

RPM

• 2 weeks later...

As driving in heels appears to be quite prolific - have any of you been stopped or been pulled over whilst wearing heels? Do people comment when you get out of the car?

GGxxx

Hi there! I'm back... well I've been stop twice by police wearing heels... once I was speeding at a freeway & got pulled over by cops,I got out of the car wearing my normal outfit (jeans & girlie polo shirt)& my chunky heeled boots & belive me,the cop had not even looked at my boots! Gave me a ticket & that was it! not even a little glace of him at my shoes... :wink:

Here are my boots...

Posted Image

Just Love High Heels...

Second time it was a hard one at first... I was dressed up as a sexy girl with a red night dress & my 4.5 stilletos, the cop amazed just looked at me & asked "are you shure you are this guy on the drivers licence miss?" :lol: It was kinda funny answering...of course I am sir!!! :wink:

Just Love High Heels...

Raponchigo:-) If you had your pants down over the boot heels, possibly the first cop didn't tumble that you were wearing heels. Now, the second cop went through a period of disbelief probably similar to a lot of us here on the Forum did the first time seeing you dressed as a girl. You are quite convincing and he probably couldn't believe his eyes causing him to ask you that question. "Is that really you in the picture"? Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 months later...

RPM, The cars in GB are built very differently from our US cars. For instance, a 2L engine in GB= sports car!! THe Standard sized engine is a 1L. I about laughed at the insurance guy when I lived in Scotland and bought a 1976 Saab 99 with a 2L engine, and he told me that the insurance rates were much higher due to it being a sports car. I asked him if this was a sports car, what would it had been if I had brought over my wifes 1966 Mustang V-8, he just smiled and said that if I could afford the petrol(gas) I should be able to afford the insurance... TLAHHBs

• 4 weeks later...

I've driven in heels a couple of times just recently. Yesterday when I bought my new boots the same as Smudgeur's wife's, and about a week ago when I decided to drive to work and back in my leather knee high boots. I enjoy the feeling of being out in public in heels, even though no-one can see them! Rocking on my heel to brake and accelerate is fun too... I could get into this. Chris

Chris100575:-) Yes, you can get into driving in heels very quickly, but the most fun is in driving a stick shift. I drive in heels all of the time and it is a lot of fun. Do it more often and you will see what I mean. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I'm pretty much the same as Dawn. I drive my truck with a stick in stiletto heels up to 5 inches no problem. In fact I really forget I'm even wearing heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.