Driving in heels?

Ellen-Jay:-) Now you are on the move, showing your driving skills along with your skills of wearing heels. So your Mercedes is an automatic. Some of us guys don't want to work too hard either in our driving, although I do have some stick shift cars that are fun to drive. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend has a 5-speed, stick-shift Toyota with very close, narrow pedals, a small foot-box, and she wears size 6/size7 shoes.....

Since she now wears heels often, she finds it difficult to changes gears in her car while 'perched', so she often wears 'civilized-shoes' while driving:

my vehicles are all automatics, which she has no problems driving around in heels, except the Corvette (floor-board angle is too shallow).

He next car will be a 'slush-box'.....

:)

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

Raponchigo:-) Your new brown boots look very nice and it is good that they are comfortable for you, but aren't the heels a bit lower than what you usually wear? I don't have a pair of brown boots yet as I tend to stick to black ones. My Christmas boots arrived today and are a bit tight across the instep and take a bit of effort to close the zipper. In other words, they are a bit small even though I ordered my usual size of 8 M. This is my first time ordering from Victoria's Secret and evidently their sizes are a bit different from where I usually get my boots from. They are made in china and are leather uppers. I am going to pack them up and ship them back tomorrow and exchange them for a size 9 M. Christmas is coming a little late for me this year. Mickey wanted to get me a new pair of boots for Christmas to go along with a basic black dress that she got me, not neccessarily to be worn together, but to enhance a couple of other outfits. You can't go wrong with a basic black dress. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hello Raponchigo and Dawn HH. Happy New Year to you both. :o Raponchigo - those boots are nice. But Dawn is right - aren't they a little lower than usual? I have three pairs of tan boots. Tan suede ankle boots wth 4" wood stiletto heels and ankle tassles, tan leather ankle boots with rouches and 4" chrome spikes, and some '80s tan leather over-the-knee boots (almost thigh high) with 3.5" Barbie doll heels. My christmas boots were white leather thigh length, with buckles and straps up the sides and a back thigh vent with laces, 4.5" chrome spike heels!!!! :) Gorgeous! I've been trying to get some decent pics to post - but the weather has been horrible over here for the last couple of weeks. I'd rather do the pics pumping pedals - but I might have to settle for crossed legs indoors if it keeps raining. But I will post - promise!

i have a stick shift. love it to death. only time i think about an automatic is when I'm driving with my girlfriend and want to hold her hand. the only other time, is when i'm watching a woman in high heels drive. I prefer an automatic in that setting. though the challenge of the clutch is fun, automatic is sexier to me. (to each his own obviously) sluch bucket? are you going SUV on me Wickets? RPM

sluch bucket? are you going SUV on me Wickets?

RPM

"Slush-BOX" was a derogatory term drag-racers used to have for automatic transmissions:

now, most sucessful 'weekend-warriors run them for consistentcy, as do I in my '79 Z28....

The closest thing to an SUV for me is my old 1/2-ton 4WD Shiverlay, that I bought to pull the Z28 to the races years ago.....

It, and my '82 Corvette (as-well-as my daily-driver Dodge) are ALL automatic transmissions.....

We hold these truths to be self-evident:

REAL Corvettes have sharply-peaked fenders and hidden head-lights;

REAL railroads had a 4-track mainline and ran on-the-advertised;

and REAL women wear high heels and short skirts as often as they can!!!!!

Spikeheelhoney:-) Since the weather is clearing up where you are, how about this--- Have a top-down, straight eight, three-on-the-tree, hemi-powered, turbo-boosted, souped up, foot-to-the-floor, checkered-flag kind of day! Cheers--- Dawn HH

SSssscccrreeeeeeeeeeeccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! ,,,----------------------------------------------------,,,O ,,,----------------------------------------------------,,,O

Hee Hee!! :o LOVED it! Tried my best to burn rubber with the keyboard too!! Nothing like the real thing tho'!!! Rev - Spinnn - Sccrreeeech!!!!! :)

hi there,

got this new awesome pumps from a saleout yesterday...

The sad thing is I was in a rush & got no time to try them out & they're kinda big,gone today for an exchange & there's no smaller size... :)

Can't take them back ,'cause they're sale items with no refund...The mistake was mine first at no trying them & second for not noticing they are size 10 considering I'm a 9!!! :x

Can't walk with them 'cause the bad size...

:o So I'm using them just to drive!!

Posted Image

Just Love High Heels...

Spikeheelhoney:-) Oh how well I know exactly what you mean. TEE! HEE! Raponchigo:-) It is a shame that your new heels are a bit too large for you, but they sure do look very good on the gas pedal and with fishnets. WOW!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Reponchigo, to bad about your new shoes. Sorry you can't get a refund. But, why not offer them for sale here on hhplace (the for sale thread). That way, you can regain your money, get a pair of shoes that fit you and someone will gain a great looking pair of white pumps. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Raponchigo :oops: They look about half a size too big hun. I've got a pair of red 4.5" pumps the same - they're too big wearing hosiery 'cos the feet slip forward. Try wearing them on bare feet - you may find that they fit better - and you'll show a bit more sexy toe cleavage!! :):o

Wearing heels barefoot? Ooooooooooo! Maybe for some, but not me. I don't particularly like my feet sticking to the insoles as I don't like that feeling. If you do, so be it. For me, I'll wear panty-hose every time, which is much more comfortable for me. I'm like JeffB, I have to have my panty-hose in my shoes and boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Nikki Drivesnheels:-) Very sexy pics of you in the car in your heels. I particularly like the looks of your white thigh high boots. UM-UMMMMMMM! I like the feeling of driving a car while wearing heels also. There is nothing like it. Cheers--- Dawn HH