Driving in heels?

The result...

I guess this are my fetish...heels & speed... :)

Posted Image

It's seems we share a similar taste for Speed comming by way of our merceyless highheels.

Wich brings me to a few of my favorite quotes.

"If the shoe fits, wear it, then floor it" 8)and

"Drive it like you stole it" 8)

Hey Rapon, I bet we would have a lot of fun taking turns driving & flooring that Gaspedal

out on the open roads my dear.. Gets me hot just thinking about it :D

Take a peak at a free page I devoted for this fetish

and "how it became" for me

http://hometown.aol.com/nikkinizz/mysmokinghighheelsindex.html

These are one of my favorite pairs

Posted Image

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikki Drivesnheels:-) You have some great pics that you show in your link. Love the shoes and out-fits. I have always been interested in full-size RWD autos myself. What year, make, model, and how many RWD cars do you own??? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

It's seems we share a similar taste for Speed comming by way of our merceyless highheels.

Wich brings me to a few of my favorite quotes.

"If the shoe fits, wear it, then floor it" :wink:and

"Drive it like you stole it" :D

Hey Rapon, I bet we would have a lot of fun taking turns driving & flooring that Gaspedal

out on the open roads my dear.. Gets me hot just thinking about it :-?

Take a peak at a free page I devoted for this fetish

and "how it became" for me

http://hometown.aol.com/nikkinizz/mysmokinghighheelsindex.html

These are one of my favorite pairs

Posted Image

Hi Nikki, you're right...hehe ,i totally agree with you!I'll check your web site later...

I'm a speed freak with my heels!

I'd done like 240kmph the other day...down with the gas pedal...hehe

Cheers!

:wink:

Just Love High Heels...

wet grass is fun too! My car is a blast to drive on wet grass! Especially when I do reverse to firsts! I don't drive My car wearing heels: the brakes are dodgy as is let alone wearing my former "avatars" besides I don't think that I'd be able to get into it with them on! later, TXT-1

I drive in high heels all the time. Stiletto hells are a little more challenging, but I cope. Driving my car in heels is easy as it has an automatic trans. My truck is more of a challenge because of the angle of the floor to the clutch pedal. I wear chunky heeled boots when driving the truck, it is also a challenge as no power sterring or power brakes either, as it is a model made when thise were optional equipment. High heels for ever, ward

High heels forever, ward

Kromozome:-) You have got a bit of sexy toe-cleavage there my friend. Whoa! A couple of nice pics too. I'm ashamed to say, after owning my car for 2 years and 2 months, I have yet to sweep out the floor. Yours is much cleaner than mine. Your foot in heels, looks very natural on the pedals of your car. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Was out at an event last weekend and on the way home decided to drive with my 4" ankle boots (which, coincidentally, I'm wearing nwo). Was an interesting experience. My wife told me to be careful of the heels so I didn't damage them (didn't). Kinda fun. Don't think it would have been wise (i.e. safe) to drive in higher heels. It was very nice to drive for more than an hour in heels. Made the time go quickly. Over here, I'll happily drive for 4 1/2 hours one way to go somewhere. Would really love to do it in heels. That and have the wife in a pair of very high heels would make the trip perfect :-)

:wink: Ok Rap hun, your really getting me hot now..I'd say slow down sweetie, though we both know it's against our nature.

xoxo

Nikki

Picturing myself in the passenger seat watching you get it :wink:

I Love those shoes and and ,,,,a.................................................... :D

I still Love these better :-? .......huh, just my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Driving in heels makes me sad, my shoes can be damaged. Wear spots, scratches... I will wear heels for short drives, but it makes me nervous for longer drives since my car lacks cruise control and I am at the pedals a lot, thus creating wear and tear on the backs of the shoes, a very noticable spot! Even my thicker lower heeled shoes, a pair I never talk about that is about three inches in height, have these spots on the back. Imagine how my metal pencil spiked Brazil pumps look from driving! And not being real leather, they are difficult to clean up. Driving is enough of a thrill. Heels have their own effect when people can see them as I walk. That's the most powerful time, in my opinion.

• 1 month later...

Balletboot2000:-) Welcome to the High Heel Place Forum. I think that driving in ballet boots would be dangerous as I would be afraid of slipping off of the pedals and having an accident, but I know that you fellows would have to try it once just to see how it felt. Certainly not my bag for several reasons, but more power to you if you can do it. Cheers--- Dawn HH