Driving in heels?

wetshoe2 do u have a full pic of those boots seen in the pic u posted, that u could post here?, just so i could get a better idea of wot they look like. cheers nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wetshoe2:-) Let me reinforce Nhoj62's request for pics of you in your boots that you posted as I had also requested pics in an earlier post. As you can see, we both wear and are interested in boots of all kinds. Thanks in advance. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I normally wear my 4" pumps on the way home in the car and leave them on when I stop for gas. This weekend we went to visit my aunt in Western PA and I wore them from Breezewood, PA all the way home with NO stops (about 3hrs and >160 miles). My feet were killing me when I got home but I made it. I haven't worn them this week, but I feel inspired now and will wear them tonight. Scotty

Sscotty727:-) When you drove from Breezewood and on into western, Pa., you were mighty close to my area. If you are in the region again sometime and might want to hook up for a bit, just PM me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...

Raponchigo:-) Sorry you are having problems uploading your pics. I will be on the look-out for them. I enjoy looking at the various pics posted by everyone since I can't post any pics myself at the present time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Raponchigo:-) Your pictures came through really fine this time. Thanks. You have got a couple of really great looking pairs of boots there. I like the black leather pair the most. I'd say they have about a 3½" heel. Both pairs of boots show very little wear, so I'm curious---do you really drive in them and do you wear them out on the street doing street-heeling? I'm sure looking to see some more pics of your boot collection. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

Raponchigo:-)

Your pictures came through really fine this time. Thanks. You have got a couple of really great looking pairs of boots there. I like the black leather pair the most. I'd say they have about a 3½" heel. Both pairs of boots show very little wear, so I'm curious---do you really drive in them and do you wear them out on the street doing street-heeling? I'm sure looking to see some more pics of your boot collection. Cheers---

Dawn HH :D

Hi Dawn,

I'm glad you like my pics... :) You're right,the black leather one's are 3 1/2 heel & the other pair almost 4 in (10cms)... Both got just little wear, 'cause I usually just wear them when i'm dressed as a girl...inside clubs & of course i drive with them...i don't like driving in flats or mens...about the street heeling... mmm,I just wear the one's I usually wear to work...you can see them here: http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=3453

Cheers

Just Love High Heels...

Raponchigo:-) I think that you have probably guessed by now that I am a boot man and I DO like your pics. I have other heeled pumps that I use when I dress as a girl and I also use my boots when I dress that way too. I drive all of the time in heels so it is a most natural thing for me to do. And of course, I do use my boots when street-heeling, never my pumps. I like the second pair of work shoes better than the first pair. Higher heels of course. Looking to see more pics of your boot collection. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...