Driving in heels?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

After reading this thread, I went for a drive around the city in my 6" spike heel boots. There was almost no traffic since it's almost 11PM. This forum gives me the confidence to sneak outside sometimes.

It's like whenever I drive with my high heeled boots on, the more animals want to test me. I think I hit every piece of roadkill possibly known to man tonight on my way home from work. The more I tried to avoid it, the closer to dead centre it would be with my tires! I dont know how many times I felt things crunch and my x5 would shake and bump! Keep in mind I do not live in the city. My ride home from work usually consists of highways or backroads so roadkill is common for me. But dear God there was a lot tonight! Last night it was just a few frogs hopping across in front of my car, that I dont think made it. Tonight it was a deer here, a racoon there, a porcupine here, a fox there ... great fun!

Boot me up, Boot me down

Just don't hit a moose, Alicia. It can put a quick end to your roadkill career. Those moose have such long legs that if you hit them you just knock them off there feet and they come careening through the passenger cabin KILLING all the occupents.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Just don't hit a moose, Alicia. It can put a quick end to your roadkill career. Those moose have such long legs that if you hit them you just knock them off there feet and they come careening through the passenger cabin KILLING all the occupents.

Actually I did. One time I found one laying on the road, perhaps injuried or dead. Since I was drving a x5, I managed to run over it slowly, pumping the gas pedal and climbing on its body. The wheels spun on it few times.

Boot me up, Boot me down

Well running over a dead one IS a bit different than hitting a live one.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Actually I did. One time I found one laying on the road, perhaps injuried or dead. Since I was drving a x5, I managed to run over it slowly, pumping the gas pedal and climbing on its body. The wheels spun on it few times.

do you get off on hurting animals?

do you get off on hurting animals?

Hi all,

I wonder if you would be good enough to carry this thread on in private please, it is not very pleasant.

thanks,

Nigel ( not in mod mode )

The angels have the phonebox.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Folks, although I do wear high heels while driving but on the other hand driving in heels is not a topic that would particularily push my button I do got one story to tell you though. Some years ago, actually quite some years ago I worked for a company where TVs, radios and stuff like that was repaired. I still was doing my vocational training at that time so I was kept busy repairing devices most of the day in the workshop to gain some experience. The other employees usually left for external work with the customers at their location (where it was more reasonable to service the TV there instead of bringing it in since it was quite bulky) in the morning. Okay, so far about the prologue. Around 8am each day the boss' beautiful assistant - let's call her Dawn - came in to do paper work, talking to customers, suppliers and so on. She was always well-dressed: Business suit/dress, hair and make-up done nicely, high heels and long polished nails. I always saved up that kind of work for the time she was in where I had to pick up spare parts in the back as I had to walk past her desk. Doing so I sneaked a peek at her heels and nails by that chance. And whenever it was possible I started a conversation with her (no, not about nails and heels, although I must admit I was very tempted to do so but I just tried to be near her) to compensate for being around with the other male employees (who were only able to talk about soccer and cars) for most of the day. One fine day all technicians were already out again, so all cars were taken and Dawn was in when the boss phoned and told her to give me a ride to a remote company-building to get some stuff straight over there. He would then pick me up later in the afternoon. I didn't know yet but I should learn that I was in for the ride of my life. I thought that - according to her appearance - Dawn would be a discreet driver. This held true till we crossed the city limits. As we were on the road (okay, more of a country lane) outside the town Dawn hit the accelerator quite hard and went like 65 mph on this 'road' (which was only 15 feet across) while having a lot of oncoming traffic. At one time she had to evade an oncoming vehicle and one tire of our car was already over the edge where the pavement met the ditch. Anyway I didn't give a damn about that. Okay, I was a little bit frightened since this was the first time seing, ahm, experiencing her driving, but I only had eyes for her long-nailed hands easily handling the wheel and the way she managed the pedals with her high heels. The heels were like 4 inches tall - not that big of a deal for me but for her tiny feet this looked quite steep. So I didn't really know where to look first. Heels, nails, speed - I was so fascinated by this performance that the time to get to the destination went by like nothing. Anyway, I didn't comment on her driving style since I found this was very arousing thinking she would then slow the car down or so and the show was over. So I sat back, kept watching and enjoyed the ride. I couldn't almost wait for the time getting back home to get some relief... ;o))))) I must say that these days I really regret not having talked to her about those 'accessories' I like so much. Could have been quite interesting probably. CU! -Mike

I went out last night for a drive wearing my new knee boots (pic in the picture forum). I must say that was difficult, I was fully stretched because I'm 6' 2" anyhow and struggled, especially with the brake.

There was also the thought in the back of my mind about getting stopped because there are lots of police out and about at that time of night. I suppose it was quite a thrill knowing that I may have been caught in just shirt, shorts and shiny black knee boots with six inch heels :rocker:

Anyone have else driving experiences?

I went out last weekend with my caravan and was towing down the motorway in my new 4 inch heels.

It is no different from flats. Except forthe excitement of doing it.

As you say, you might be stopped.

Driving without due care and attention?

Hello everyone: I love driving in heels. I wear 5 inch heels all the time when I drive on my own time. I have no problems at all. I love going through a drive thru in my heels. Talking to others as they have no clue that I am wearing heels. Adds to the excitement. Bernheels