Heels in McDonalds

Hi I was away on business the other day and I had to stay over in a town about 100 miles from home.I decided to try out my new female boot cut jeans over my 3 inch block heel knee boots that have a small platform.I put them on in the hotel and I was unsure about going out.I got the courage from somewhere and decided to go for it, sure nobody knows me around here.I closed the hotel room door behind me and I was shaking,with fear and excitment.:unsure:I met nobody as I walked through the hotel,it was only a short distance to the front door, and when I got out into the darkness of the night I got a bit more relaxed.I walked around for about a half hour and I was loving the feeling. I seen a Mc Donalds and went in for something to eat. There where a few people in side which nearly put me off,but I was hungry and nobody had noticed up to now that I was wearing heels.I went in and I could hear the heels on the floor, music to my ears,everybody was busy eating and I went to order my meal,while I waited in line I checked out were I was going to sit, there where 3 women sitting at a table, and a table near then was empty.I went over and sat down, the bootcut jeans did their job very well ,too well if fact,none of my heels where visable, I streched out my legs to uncover the heels, because at this moment I was disapointed nobody noticed them :chuckle:(weird or what).After a while one of the women turned around and looked at me, as people do,and did a double take as she looked down, she just continued talking to her friends and they left after a while, I wonder if they where talking about my boots, if they where, it was not noticable at the table.I left after that and walked back to the hotel, delighted with my little outing. BOOTED UP

Congratulations! That's how it all starts. From now on, each time out in heels will be easier and more enjoyable. Good for you

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 months later...

It could have been me too, going out in heeled boots for the first time ! It's the strange mixture of excitement walking in them, fear to be noticed by the wrong people, and hope to receive some nice compliments from the right people (ladies). Having been out in heels some times more, I still have this mixture of feelings.

love to watch them on cute girls, love to wear them myself