Heels from New Look

at9

Thinking about buying these from New Look but they only go up to UK8. I really need UK9. Does anyone know if New Look stuff runs big or small? Also these look like they have a fair bit of adjustment in the straps.

http://www.newlook.co.uk/women/footwear/limited%20edition/1669009/166900918/productdetails.aspx?vid=1669021&language=en-GB

They run big and they do do some styles up to 9s too.

Just a shame there pretty much permanently out-of-stock on 9's on everything which kinda makes me wonder if they ever have any to begin with and use it to draw in traffic...

Its a common trick with web shops, list things people are looking for so they find you, then put them as "out of stock" permanently in the hope that people will buy something else from you instead.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I'm also a UK9 but tend to be able to wear heels as an 8. I would have said that you've got a good chance of fitting as they are; a) open toed and :chuckle: sandals; you should be able to set the straps to suit your foot size without that annoying squeeze that can sometime occur, also without your toes hanging over the front of the platform. Richard