Bordello Teeze

UKsensation

Has anyone tried the Bordello Teeze line from Pleaser? How do they look in person? Are they comfortable? Etc.

Greetings UKsensation :-)

Is-it this type of shoes you are asking about ?

http://www.pleaserusa.com/ProductDetail.asp?PROD_CD=TEE06%2FW&STYLE_CD=TEEZE%2D06

I don't know if the opinion from a male heeler counts or not but

I tried a very similar shoes and I don't like the platform, which is to high.

(Even if I like the shoe style a lot...)

While the rounded front helps a lot while walking, it is not a type of shoe I would wear all day long.

But for a special occasion, I guess it would be more than OK.

The ones I tried did look good and was comfortable as long as you don't walk to much in them...:w00t2:

(And since I am a man, it is not the style of shoes I would wear in public anyway ... :chuckle:)

Have a nice day !

Greetings UKsensation :-)

Is-it this type of shoes you are asking about ?

http://www.pleaserusa.com/ProductDetail.asp?PROD_CD=TEE06%2FW&STYLE_CD=TEEZE%2D06

I don't know if the opinion from a male heeler counts or not but

I tried a very similar shoes and I don't like the platform, which is to high.

(Even if I like the shoe style a lot...)

While the rounded front helps a lot while walking, it is not a type of shoe I would wear all day long.

But for a special occasion, I guess it would be more than OK.

The ones I tried did look good and was comfortable as long as you don't walk to much in them...:w00t2:

(And since I am a man, it is not the style of shoes I would wear in public anyway ... :chuckle:)

Have a nice day !

Thanks for your thoughts. I was curious about the front platform, too. It's a little larger than I would prefer. How do you think they fit?

Thanks for your thoughts. I was curious about the front platform, too.

It's a little larger than I would prefer. How do you think they fit?

As stated previously, it is comfortable as long as you don't walk to much in them.

(They were OK when I tried them in the store)

The front of the platform does help walking but is too thick for my taste...

Myself, I prefer shoes with a much thinner platform (Easier for long walk)

I guess this type of shoes would look very good on a woman wearing a shorter skirt or a dress :chuckle:

As stated previously, it is comfortable as long as you don't walk to much in them.

(They were OK when I tried them in the store)

The front of the platform does help walking but is too thick for my taste...

Myself, I prefer shoes with a much thinner platform (Easier for long walk)

I guess this type of shoes would look very good on a woman wearing a shorter skirt or a dress :chuckle:

For some reason I missed that you had said they were comfortable. Thanks for the responses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this thread is old - hopefully still viewed! I was a fan of the Teeze line when I first saw it, and have YET to get some, but still planning on it! My favorite is the "TEEZE-16" velvet oxford in either black OR red :wave: Does anyone have these and how do they look and fit? I also had an idea for a variation of the TEEZE platform... made into a knee boot. Look in my photo album for a mock-up I made. I sent it to Pleaser and suggested the design, but never heard back. What do you think?? (let me know if you cant find the pic)

Nice mock-up. I'd buy 'em. They'd look great over my latex catsuit.

Thigh length boots or clear strappy sandals with mine..............:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's an old post... just got mine delivered last week, the black & white teeze-20, and I do love them! Not usually a fan of platforms but I do like the hidden platform/ankle boot style. They're quite comfy if you ask me, and have a very rounded platform which makes it quite ok to walk in them. As danielp mentioned before... male-heeler-opinion... so take it or leave it :wave:

From the perspective of the Teeze 07 black patent with Mary Jane straps in my usual size, they run one half a size small. So they are a bit snug. The height of the 6" heel is alleviated by the 2" hidden platform. The rounded toe box is shaped with two sewn seams that are similar to or inspired by the construction of the YSL Tribute Too 105 toe box with a hidden platform. Unlike a lot of platforms that are 2" thick, the styling diminishes the clumpish effect, but it still brings a focus to the foot that, in my opinion, distorts the shape of the foot. The styling increases the perceived volume area needed to house the toes, which defeats the initial effect of high heels to lessen the length and volume of the foot.

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's an old post... just got mine delivered last week, the black & white teeze-20, and I do love them! Not usually a fan of platforms but I do like the hidden platform/ankle boot style.

They're quite comfy if you ask me, and have a very rounded platform which makes it quite ok to walk in them.

As danielp mentioned before... male-heeler-opinion... so take it or leave it :wave:

I have a pair of the same and I found that they come out a tad smaller than other Pleaser shoes. I've managed to split the seam by the buttons on one of them. Very comfy otherwise and easy to walk in.