Has someone at work caught you viewing this site?

I try to do all my viewing at home, but if a thread is particularly interesting (i.e. one I started myself) then I may check it throughout the day. My back is to the cubicle entrance so I don't immediately notice anyone coming up behind me (bad feng shui I'm told). A month ago one of my coworkers Sarah (herself a frequent wearer of boots and high heels) came to visit and probably noticed all of the high heels on the left side of the page. I quickly closed the browser and nothing was ever said by either of us. I also have a regular correspondence with two other boot-wearing men and I have carelessly left my mailer open when there were others in the cube.

Michael

Wow, a careless slip of the mind. Why don't you go to a notions store and buy a small mirror and mount it on top of your monitor so you can view anyone that enters your work space while your back in to the entrance? It might save you from having to "splain yo,self" some day.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I think you secretly want to get caught. :wink::D

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Yeah, got caught once. I was in the demo room on the phone line when someone wandered past and spotted a photo of Missy that Postcode had just posted. His eyebrows went clean off the top of his head, but he didn't say a word. I haven't dared after that...

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

texasbumpkin wrote:

people have seen me looking at the site, but it is easier for me to get away with it where I am female.

Do you ever look at this site in places where you aren't female? :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hay butch!!! Nice truck!!!! :wink:

I only have the female equipment. Although when I was younger people kept thinking that I was male were I had short hair

She dose have the female equipment, I can vouch for that. :D

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

YES :wink:

Hoverfly

Are you sure about that??

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

What did you say?? Come on Francis, be a man, say it...

hurumph! cough! cough! :wink:

And yes it's my final answer :D

You could rearrange your workspace so the monitor faces the wall, that's what I've done. Also I use a dial up rather than the company LAN for any of this so anyone sifting through server logs will be non the wiser.

What did you say?? Come on Francis, be a man, say it...

And yes it's my final answer :D

I think that Francis is making a reference to the cough-based cheating that happened during our version of "Who wants to be a millionaire"!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Ah... I never watch it or much TV any more.

I think that Francis is making a reference to the cough-based cheating that happened during our version of "Who wants to be a millionaire"!

Oh right. I just assumed that this was UK news, and wouldn't reach an international audience. Well, that just goes to show what I know about news media.

sometimes I feel exited after being reading some of the stuff here and I`m afraid to be caught.

Because the excitation becomes highly visible?

I used to have that problem in my 20s and 30s. I did not need very much stimulation. Now at age 47 it takes quite a bit more to get me started. There are advantages and drawbacks to that, I suppose.

Michael

Adds a whole new meaning to the phrase 'hard at work' :D If I was that excited in the office, people would know there was something unusual going on... :wink: