Boot ironing

Hi, Myself and my wife got up at 9am on Saturday,she was going shopping for the day and I had planned to do some ironing. I was looking forward to the day as my wife and I had picked out my outfits and boots for the day.My wife left at 10am and I had my first outfit on.7 inch ballet heels, lace legging and my new mini dress that she bought me on holidays.I went down stairs and started ironing. I set myself a target of 1pm to keep the ballet boots on,I knew this would be difficult, as I would be standing while I was ironing.So there I was ironing and folding clothes, putting shirts on hangers and going up and down the stairs putting clothes away, no problem in the 7 inchers. I went in to the kitchen to get a drink and BANG, the pain I got in my toes when the boots hit the tiled kitchen floor ,nearly knocked me over, I had been walking and standing on carpet up to this and it was easier. I had them on for 1 hour and 30 minutes, not even close to the target of 3 hours I had set for myself. As I took them off the pain in my toes was bad. I put on my River Island over the knee black leather boots with gold detail at the back of the ankle and this eased the pain, then back down for more ironing and standing.I changed these boots and outfit after an hour or so , for my studded black leather knee boots,sequinced leggings, shiny black mini dress and my black PVC mack, you can just about see the mack in the picture of me sitting on the couch. Another change, I put on a red top and red tights, black leather shorts and my home made heel less black patent leather platform knee boots. I have these for about 12 years now, and when the heel broke off one of them while out and about,I could not throw them out, so I created what you see in the photo. These are so comfey and easy to walk in (glad I kept them) ,I kept them on until my wife came home. My wife returned home about 4.30 pm, and asked me if I enjoyed my BOOT DAY. I smiled at her and said 7 hours in boots what do you think ? BOOTED UP. PS I got all the ironing done aswell.

post-19728-133522893348_thumb.jpg

post-19728-13352289337_thumb.jpg

post-19728-133522893389_thumb.jpg

post-19728-13352289341_thumb.jpg

post-19728-13352289343_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

when I first read the title of this thread I wondered why anyone would want to "iron their boots." :chuckle: But, when I read the thread, I realized that Booted Up meant that he wore his boots while ironing clothing. :w00t2: Come to think about it, several other members have also mentioned that they like to iron their clothing and do other chores around the house while wearing their boots and high heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great contribution Booted Up. Thanks for the pictures, the boots look great. I'm envious of the open relationship you have with your other half, must be great! Has she always known about your heel wearing, or was it something that developed once you were in a relationship?

Hi thighboots, thanks for the kind words. When I started seeing my other half she knew nothing about my heels.When we got to know each other and were together for a while ,I told her the whole story.I had been divorced and my first wife knew about my heeling and this did not help the marrige. Anyhow my other half is now my wife and has no problem with my heels, if I over do it she will tell me ,and I understand that. BOOTED UP.