Royal Mail Collection Service

LovesHiHeels

I am not to keen on having parcels delivered to my home addrerss. To many questions asked by family members into whats inside the parcels. All you need to do is print of a form from the royal mail web site, fill it in and with some ID take it to your local sorting office. They will keep your parcel for you for up to two weels. I,ve been doing this for about two months now and in that time had about 8 parcels saved for me.

I'm lucky to have a caretaker in the apartment block in London where I have a flat . As I'm not there the whole time,she takes in my parcels. She has seen me going out in heels quite often, so now she opens the parcels for me and tells me what she thinks of my choice - usually complimentary, as she wears 5" heels herself.

I have all mine sent to a friend's address.

I didn,t think you would have a problem with having parcels sent to your home address

Me either! Judging from the length of time you have been wearing heels, et al; Unless there is no one at home to accept the parcel when the post man delivers or you are afraid that "others" in your home might try on your stuff before you get to see it. :chuckle::w00t2::tear:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.