An amazing experience!

Luckyme

Hello every one. Though I've been lurking in the shadows for awhile, I decided to join to share an amazing experience! I, like many of you have been a fan of heels since I can remember. It started with wearing my older sisters stilettos and continues with me wearing my own to this day. I've been married a couple of times and both wives knew my passion for heels though neither knew I liked to wear them as well. They at times would indulge my interest and wear them for me, but never had the same level of excitement as I did. Now lets skip forward. I've been dating a woman for a long time. She too knows about my passion for heels. I have bought her dozens of pairs of 5"+ heels that she wears on a regular basis. She seems to really enjoy doing this for me. She has no idea that I like to wear them too! Well... a few weeks ago I ordered a pair of BEBE "Liza" pumps from ebay in a size 10 (my size) knowing that my GF wears a size 7. When they arrived I told here that they were not her size, apologized and place them on the shelf with her other pairs. She never assumed anything other than an ordering error. Over the next couple of weeks I made comments about dreams I had where I was wearing heels. She just laughed about the dreams and brushed it off. Then one day I made a comment about how I had tried on the newest shoes and how well they fit. She said she "had to see that". That was the only invitation I needed. I promptly walked into the closet slipped on the towering stilettos (6" in a size 10) and walked back into the bed room. See gave a little giggle, asked me to walk back and forth in front of her, and commented about how well I was doing. Little did she know I'd been wearing heels longer than she had!!! I climbed into bed with her, held my stiletto clad feet in the air to display my new shoes. We joked about the circumstance and then began just talking about other things. It was no big deal to her that I still had them on. In fact she forgot. One thing lead to another and we began to do what couple do. The entire time I still had my shoes on. I don't know what it was, but it was so exciting for me. After we had finished she commented that she didn't realize I still had them on. I told her how exciting it was for me and she never made any judgemental comments. I've made more comments about me modeling for her again but she doesn't seem too interested. We'll just have to wait and see how that goes. For now, I have my own pair sitting on the shelf with all of hers and wear them when she is not around. I'm patiently waiting for my next invitation!!!

Hi welcome to the forum. The problem is with wives and girlfriends is what they say and show reaction to something is not neccesarily related to what they're actually thinking. I'm afraid that a little fun "one off" excursion making a lovemaking session a bit of fun does not mean that she fully accepts you wearing heels and to push the notion will just make her think you were a fetishist, or worse a pervert. I would just tell her how much you enjoyed it last time and see what she says after that.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Luckyme, I agree with Dr. Shoe. You may have inadvertently set yourself up for problems later. She will now associate your heel-wearing with fetish wearing, which is fine if that's all you ever want to do, but will become a big barrier if you ever want to wear heels in public. To counter this false impression you have given, you need to act quickly. You might do well to buy a pair of fairly masculine or unisex looking heels (maybe 3-4"). Get some oxfords, loafers, or clogs with a block heel perhaps. Tell her right off that although it was exciting to wear the sexy shoes , what you really liked was the feel of the high heel and that you would really like to wear your new heels in public with her. That might take some of the fetish out of it and open the door to future public wearing if you think you would ever want to do that. I just hope you haven't painted yourself into a corner already. Good luck! Steve

i agree with dr. shoe's comment, as a matter of fact i believe she makes so little fuzz about you modeling again, because inevitably her mind may be on second thoughts such as, does he really likes to wear heels? Why would he insist on medeling them? To the possible, am i wrong for enjoying his wearing heels?, Could i possibly like the way he looks on them? Or is it that i may like girls. I believe you're in a tricky one. best regards

Thanks for the comments and concerns. 1.) I have absolutely no desire to ever wear heels in public, just not my thing. I realize that it will never be socially acceptable. In fact I realize how silly I must look in my guy clothes with stilettos on. I have no interest to dress feminine. In fact, if I saw a guy wearing shoes like mine in public, I might even laugh! 2.) I think the towering stilettos are what is sexy. To wear the chunkier styles that I have always hated would take the enjoyment out of it. I realize that your suggestion was meant to be a bridge to wear the styles I do like but as mentioned above, public heeling is not my goal. If I could just wear them from time to time during our "play time", I would be very happy.

As others have said it depends on what you want from the shoes. If it's occasional bedroom wear then she may be happier to accommodate you than if you wanted to wear them in the street because it could be kept private. Unless she actually gets into the idea of you in heels you would do well to keep it occasional though, if it's nudging her comfort zone you don't want to push things too far.

Thanks for the comments and concerns.

I realize that it will never be socially acceptable. In fact I realize how silly I must look in my guy clothes with stilettos on. I have no interest to dress feminine. In fact, if I saw a guy wearing shoes like mine in public, I might even laugh!

On one hand i do believe that someday not very far from now, it will be acceptable, such as it has become usual for women to wear trousers. Then if you feel silly about a man wearing heels, why should you partner turn on with you wearing them, i think it all a preconcieved image of men-women roles. I know that wearing heels is something that grows on you, you just can't fight such a wonderful feeling. i invite you to take a deep dive into your feelings and find out why should it be different to wear heels in the bedroom than to wear them elsewhere.

Why silly? Just because it is different? Because it is not the norm? Because no one does it? There are plenty of pictures around of guys in heels in suits or jeans that look quite nice, not silly at all. It all depends in your point of view. Most of us are not interested in looking "silly", but we are either interested in still looking nice or don't particularly care.

Now I know that if a guy laughs at me for wearing heels it's because he likes to wear them in the bedroom then... thanks for that!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 8 months later...

Over the last several months my girl friend and I have continued our discussions about her wearing heels and how sexy I think she looks and how sexy she feels wearing them. We've even added a pair of black ballet ankle boots to her high heel collection. Though she said that the ballet boots weren't really her "thing", she was more than willing to wear them for me. It's been months since I last wore heels in front of her but from time to time we've discussed how it made me feel. Occasionally I've worn heels when home alone and I've usually told her when I did wear them. Well, today was a big day. We'll be on vacation together next week and she is ordering us matching pairs of heels! She said that it doesn't turn her on to see me in heels and it probably never will but she accepts how it makes me feel and is willing to go along with it. So later next week we will be receiving 2 pairs of black leather strappy sandals with 5.5" heels. I picked them out and she said she would order them in the morning! I'm very excited!!!!

Now I know that if a guy laughs at me for wearing heels it's because he likes to wear them in the bedroom then... thanks for that!

I'd be laughing because there is a time and place for everything and some people just don't get it.

No matter how much you like clowns, you don't wear a clown suit to a wedding. People will laugh...and not cause they want your suit.

Luckyme ...

Congratulations on the way things have turned out for you and your girlfriend. I hope both of you have a fun time.

But concerning your comments about men wearing high heels in public, it is not often a negative experience and at least in my case, it has been many positive experiences. It always comes down to the individual's perspective. In my case, I enjoy all reactions I receive when people see me wearing high heels in public. And I really don't give a flip about the negative reactions. I enjoy wearing high heels in public and will continue to do so.

If a person does not want to wear high heels in public, and many men at High Heel Place don't wear them in public, that's fine and their business. But then those of us who do, so be it.

As I've said before, to each their own.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing your stories and posting it Luckyme, Great experience with your GF and maybe new bonding element for the both of you. Hope vacation was fun too. Well the world is now your heeling buffet, and one never knows where it will lead but enjoy the journey however it turns out. Mtnsofheels

I can bet anything that you will do an outing in public in heels with your gf soon, and you may regret saying "that you prob wont do that never" I am telling you man, you are walking fast, you will do your first out and about in the best way, with your GF wearing high heels as well, congrats in advance. you will post that in the near future i feel it.

V. Morpho

I wear heels from the moment I get up in the morning until I go to bed at night and every moment possible in between. I have always hid my heel wearing from my GF's but feel as though putting them on the minute they are out the door is just not the way to go, I have always felt like a fraud for not being able to be myself with them, so in my next relationship I will make it pretty clear that although I have no desire to embarrass them I will be wearing them around my house on a regular basis. This sounds pretty pie in the sky but I would hope that the woman I want in my life would be able ot understand and accept this part of me. I wish you the best with your wife Lucky and hope that she is accepting of this part of you.