new summer shoes

Trolldeg

That´s Nice shoes Trolldeg.Take the secon model and put an 6" heel and you get what i bought of highluc(impossible mission 3 to walk in).I prefer the first ones that has an ankel strap. Easier to keep on the foot then. Keep up the heeling. :wink: Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

wow, lots of replies! :D I recieved the shoes today, but since I was helping a friend move into her new appartment I only had a chance to try them on briefly. I'll check them out more when I get hom to night. Unfortunately the sandals are a tad bit small. It's a little bit easier to get them on with stockings. Do you think the leather will stretch some in the toe part? I just need a bit of stretching for them to be ok. I also noticed that the heels seemed to flex a bit. The mules are much better, I'll wear them as indoor slippers until the occasion arises. The sandals I'll be wearing to school, yes. But I'm waiting for warmer weather. :wink: You want photos? I'll try to fix some... :D

Pictures are always good (now that I have high-speed connectivity :wink: ) They are nice, although again, I wouldn't wear them myself. But I look forward to hearing how you get on in them.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I've decided that the sandals will have to be indoor party shoes. The heel flexes too much in under the shoe if I try to walk any distance at normal speed. The mules on the other hand, will probably be summer favorites... :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Troldeg.... What very cool shoes you've bought! I like them both, but if I had to choose, then the first pair would be the ones I would take. Those mules are a classic and I like them a lot.I have just "discovered" mules myself and have added a 2 pairs to my closet of late. Wearing backless shoes dose require a different approch tho...but I think that's part of their charm.

btw...do you think these shoes run true to size ??

regards jim

Troldeg.... What very cool shoes you've bought! I like them both, but if I had to choose, then the first pair would be the ones I would take. Those mules are a classic and I like them a lot.I have just "discovered" mules myself and have added a 2 pairs to my closet of late. Wearing backless shoes dose require a different approch tho...but I think that's part of their charm.

btw...do you think these shoes run true to size ??

regards jim

well, since I'm not entierly sure what my size is, I can't really say... :wink: