161 members have voted

1. 1. PICK YOUR FAVORITE PAIR

• CANDY 09
    • DELIGHT 609
    • DELIGHT 667
    • KISS 209
    • LIP 109
    • SEDUCE 208

None of the above. I have an idea... Why not write to a well known shoe designer or even a high street chain and get some bespoke shoes made for your charity walk. I'm sure that it wouldn't be to hard to get some lovely shoes to pound those 10 miles in. Cheers, Ben

These are party shoes, not hiking shoes. For 10 miles you need strong heels, as high as you like, but strong. None of these will be any good; you will be in pain or worse they will fall to pieces. Bespoke sponsorship sounds a good idea ! M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

LIP 109. I have a pair just like them and they are comfortable, wear anywhere shoes. The full platforms are sexy but the emphasize any rocks or uneven surfaces so they will be less stable during a marathon walk, especially towards the end. My 2 cents, Jen

• 3 weeks later...

Well in the 4 poll I have up and running on various forums I have to say that the response has been brilliant and I have had a total of over 300 votes to pick me a pair of shoes for my marathon of a walk next year. To date the most popular three pairs in order of popularity is 1st SEDUCE 208 - 76 VOTES 2nd DELIGHT 667 - 62 VOTES 3rd KISS 209 - 52 VOTES Personally after a bit of consideration I believe i may suffer badly wearing the SEDUCE style as the insoles are not padded and the soles are thin. The style is ideal offering good support and for this reason if SEDUCE wins the poll I just might pick the DELIGHT 667 which is a similar style offering good support but if the largest size is a bit tight I may go for the KISS style. All styles except for the DELIGHT 609 is available in pink which is what colour I will be wearing

just a quick update to let people know that i am in the proceeds of trying to get a couple of local celebs involved. they are two men who went out one evening dressed as women and ending up being attacked by a couple of yobs. the men dressed as women are actually cagefighters and as the saying goes ”the rest is history” you can view the story at

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1218651/Thugs-attack-men-dresses–turn-cage-fighters.html

since the event the two local lads who were attacked have decided to turn their new found fame by raising money for charity.:chuckle::smile::w00t2:

• 2 weeks later...

Well in the 4 polls I have up and running on various forums I have to say that the response has been brilliant although response is starting to slow down a bit. So far I have had a total of over 340 votes to pick me a pair of shoes for my marathon of a walk next year. To date the order of popularity is: 1st SEDUCE 208 - 89 VOTES 2nd DELIGHT 667 - 66 VOTES 3rd KISS 209 - 55 VOTES 4th LIP 109 - 51 VOTES 5th CANDY 09 - 51 VOTES 6th DELIGHT 609 - 32 VOTES Personally after a bit of consideration I believe I may suffer badly wearing the SEDUCE style as the insoles are not padded and the soles are thin. The style is ideal offering good support and for this reason if SEDUCE wins the poll I just might pick the DELIGHT 667 which is a similar style offering good support but if the largest size is a bit tight I may go for the KISS style. All styles except for the DELIGHT 609 is available in pink which is what colour I will be wearing. Please keep the votes coming in. You have all been fantastic. many thanks to all voters.:chuckle::smile::w00t2::smile:

• 3 weeks later...

Well my polls on various forums have been doing extremely well with a total of nearly 400 votes. The top choice is the PLEASER SEDUCE 208 with 97 votes. This is followed by the PLEASER DELIGHT 667 with 75 votes. I think personally that my favourite is the PLEASER KISS 209 which has 6'' heels and a 1.75'' platforms This choice has nothing to do with looks or fashion. During some online research I have found out that this style has the thickest padded insole. The top forum choice has none. I have posted a larger picture of the sandal on its own in pink so you will get an idea of what its like. I think my next choice would of been the PLEASER LIP 109 or the PLEASER DELIGHT 667. Just to refresh readers memory's I will be wearing them to walk a distance of 10 miles. I just hope the sandals can take that sort of punishment. The PLEASER XTC 826 sandals i used for my 5 mile walk had minimal wear but they did have a chunky heel. They are the same sandal as my avatar. Lets hope the kisses will be as reliable. All I have to do now is find the cheapest suppliers. Any recommendations please?:cry1::smile::wave:

post-17818-13352289815_thumb.jpg

I think i have just found a bargain at £25 +p&p for a pair of Pleaser DELIGHT 609LN:smile::cry1::smile: I have now decided that i am going to go against peoples choices as a very good bargain has cropped up. i have since found out that the DELIGHT 609 is available in pink and it is known as the DELIGHT 609LN. i can get a pink pair of size 10UK for £25 +p&p which is a too good a bargain to reach as they normally retail for around £50 a pair. i thank everyone for their input and i will post a picture of me wearing them when they arrive in the post. KRAZY KEV:smile::wave::smile::wave:

post-17818-133522898644_thumb.jpg

just ordered a pair of DELIGHT 609LN's they are the same as the red pair in the picture but are pink with a white stripe round the soles and heels. lets hope they are comfortable, fit ok and are up to a 10 mile hike. i will send pictures to the forum when available. thanks for your help and advice. i had to go for the pair i just ordered as they were in a sale. only £25 at www.exoticdancewear.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all. i have decided to round up the final results of the 5 polls i have been running on various forums. i would like to give a big thank you to all voters and also wish everyone a happy new year. The final results are 1st SEDUCE 208 - 101 VOTES 2nd DELIGHT 667 - 78 VOTES 3rd KISS 209 - 65 VOTES 4th LIP 109 - 65 VOTES 5th CANDY 09 - 59 VOTES 6th DELIGHT 609 - 37 VOTES This gives a total of 403 votes across 5 forums. it is because a bargain cropped up that i decided to buy a variation of the DELIGHT 609 called the 609LN which i payed £25 for a pink pair. if the SEDUCE 208 had a padded insole i would of gone for a pair without doubt as they have great ankle support much like the DELIGHT 667. anyway i will post some pics when i recieve the order in the new year. Many thanks K K:smile::cry1::smile::wave:

My pick in my preferred order.....

candy 09

kiss209

delight 609

delight 667

lip 109

seduce 208

They are all very nice heels.........Very good choice.....

As for walking 16Ks in them , I don't know .........I'll try it one day...

I have already done 5 miles in 7.5'' platforms (about 8kms). it was easy and it was also my very first time in heels of any sort or height. just to let you know it was the heels in my avatar that i walked the 5 miles in:smile::cry1::smile::wave:

• 1 month later...