Hello from Manchester, UK

Hi, I'm Ray, and I'm an alcoholic. Damn. Wrong forum. Hi, I'm Ray, and I am an occasional heel wearer and fashion freedom fighter. I've looked in on this place for quite a while, but I'm not quite as much into heels as most of you. Still, they do make one's legs look terrific, so maybe I should indulge more! I'm based near Manchester; used to be Aberdeen. It's warmer in Manchester! I'll contribute where I can, and positively. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Ray, I know what you mean, getting the pages and forums mixed up, dang it all. Welcome to HH Place, now that you have joined you realize you have to submit a photo resume of your heels in action in Manchester, as a part of your resume to get to the next level of membership. We look to seeing more from you.....:chuckle: Mtnsofheels

Ray_Aber:-) Yes!!! You should indulge much more in wearing high heels out in public. Just look at all of the fun you have been missing of late. Get with the program and join us all on the streets of Anytown and heel your way into the future. Welcome to the Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!