My new knee high boots

Sorry knee_boots_lover, but bootcrazy's lace ups are more my style.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

nice boots everyone but I like Knee boots's boots better I was interested in a similar pair locally but they were hot pink :wink: and I didn't know what size they were (too chicken to ask :D ) but bootcrazy's boots are cool too, just not my style, later, TXT-1

Well they are knee boots so I like them.And here is a pic of my lace ups

if you exchange the laces to a side-zipper...

Now that's something I would wear. But I would have to get them form-fitted to my calves which are just over 16 in around.

Michael

Am I going to wear them outside? Not a chance!!! I like heels, I love boots, it's my little thing. It's totally private as I have no-one to share my fetish with :D and it'll stay that way... Unless of course any single ladies out there want to come and play :wink:

I love the 2nd and 3rd pairs better but I can't believe you are a guy you look fantastic in them!

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

I like all three pairs, but I must say that the platforms on the first pair is a little heavy, so I'd prefer the second or third pairs, really. And knee_boots_lover: This may be the wrong place to say that you don't have anyone to share this with, as we have something like 700 registered members, and I guess that we're all glad to share :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 2 weeks later...

Like them, have a simular pair called "slave trainer" at home. Very comfortably to wear. Dont have the guts to wear them outside, which is a shame...............

Why not come to a hhmeetup, then see how you feel about it? It's a hard thing to do on one's own. There is strength in numbers, after all!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 10 months later...

hey people i like the first one`s but they would be better in leather, and i like the second pair they are just great, an the third pair would again need to be leather an then i would like them. but they is all good to there owners so who is complaining. just enjoy yourselves guys later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

The first pair may be more practical for hanging out at the bar on Goth night.. the second pair I'm still drooling over *grin*. I think I have a pair like the 3rd pair.. so you can guess that I like them :D Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")