I've been looking for a place like this for ages

Hi, newbie here. As my username suggests I'm a fan of knee boots but I do love all sorts of heels. I'm pretty new to buying shoes, but in the past few months I've managed to get my own stilletoes, thigh boots and now I have a pair of platform knee boots. It feels great wearing them (except the TB's cos the heels are a little too high) but it feels incredibly taboo for a 30yr old man to be wearing them :wink: Hopefully I can stick around and add to what looks like an interesting forum :D

Hi Knee_Boots_Lover, welcome to the board. Just let go and enjoy yourself. Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

welcome knee_boots_lover. When I started looking, I found this place right away. I'm surprised you had trouble.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

knee_boots_lover wrote:

but it feels incredibly taboo for a 30 yr old man to be wearing them

Oh, I don't know if it's any more of a taboo for a 30 yr old than it is for a 47 yr old. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hopefully I can stick around and add to what looks like an interesting forum :D

Welcome, and glad to see you've found us. I'm sure that you'll have a lot to contribute here.

Oh, and it's not just a 30-year old man thing. I'm 33... :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 3 weeks later...

No taboos around really as you'll see from the many guys on this board that wear outside, especially in the UK. Check out our real life shopping forum thing if you ever want to meet up sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i just found these forums. i am going to take great encouragement from people like Francis and Firefox who wear their heels outside. it is something i have done a few times and i want to do more and i will do more now I know there are other people what are doing this.

Darthheeler Hi, You have come to a great place that will offer you lots of support. Everyone on here is relly nice so enjoy and I will watch and look forward to you postings. Love Julie xx

Let calm be widespread

Hi! Welcome to our little corner of the world. Jump right in and join the crowd. High heels in public -- great feeling.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello everybody... After months browsing this great forum I've decided to register. I am fascinated by the way you freely talk about your passion for heels. I feel this is the right place for me to be and share my own experiences and my opinions, without being discriminated because I'm a man who loves to wear heels. English is not my language...be patient with me :wink: I'm 30 yo and live in Rome, Italy Steph

Steph, Welcome, and well done on deciding to de-lurk. You'll find that many people here speak English as a second language, so don't worry about it. We're quite friendly here, as you've noticed. I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say, so post away!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Steph Hi, Just join in the fun and enjoy communicating with some amazing people. Look forward to hearing more about you. Love Julie xx

Let calm be widespread