Hello from Brazil

Ivan

Well, let me talk some about my story.

I'm a straight guy, and when I was 13, 14... I started to look to women shoes, what they wear...etc, and I fell in love to a feminine shoe called "Melissa", it's a transparent, jelly shoe. (no heels)

Well, I didn't know what happened to me, but I was obsessed to this jelly shoe, and bought one and started wearing it.

Here's a pic of it: (this is a new "version", the one I used back in 1994 was similar)

http://lemousse.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/melissa-aranha-possession.jpg

Well, people started paying atention on the streets... I felt really good wearing it... it as a 100% girls shoe... But, I wanted more than that...

What did I do? I bought a "Melissa" with a mid-sized heel... it was a model very similar to the one I was using it, but with a mid-sized heel...

Well, I started to use more and more feminine shoes, not only Melissas, but normal feminine high-heeled shoes...

But I had always to hide that from my parents...

What I feel about using it? well, it's absolutely not a fashion thing... I just like to shock people, specially women! because I wear normal guy clothes, like a t-shit, jeans... and... a high-heel sandal! that shocks people... and I feel great about this...

But it's not only about shocking people... I jst feel really good about using a 100% feminine shoe/sandal, not only high-heels... but of course, I really enjoy high-heels the most...

What I like most? I'm not a big fan of boots... I really like open-shoe high-heel sandals :w00t2:

hope you understand me... :chuckle:

Thanks!

Welcome to hhplace, Ivan :w00t2: Nice to have another member from Brazil joining us. Thanks for telling us a little about your attraction to high heels and woman's sandals. Most of us know how much fun it is to wear our "girls shoes" in public. :chuckle:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.