And another newbie....

Hi everybody, I am Daniel, 47, from Kentucky For as long as I can think, I loved high heels. When I was maybe 5 or 6 years old, my sister, who is 22 years older than me, came to visit my mom and me. She came over usually on Sundays and she always wore pumps with nice heels. I used to sit under the table all afternoon and took her shoes off her feet, put them back on, off and on, for hours sometimes. I have a picture to prove it. Since then, when I see an attractive woman, I always check her shoes first. Over time, during puberty, I kept my preference for high heels and to this day, they just simply turn me on. I bought several pairs in stores and on ebay, but never to wear them myself. I could always convince my girlfriends to put them on for me. But now I am expecting the first pair in my size in the mail any day. They are black patent pumps with 5.5 inch heels. I am very excited and can hardly wait to wear them. It will have to happen in private for right now but I am anyway tickled to death over this. I'll keep you posted about the first time if you're interested. Thanks for reading, ask anythign you might like to know.

Welcome to hhplace, Daniel 47 :) It's only a matter of time before any male admirer of high heels tries them for himself. I only hope you get as much enjoyment from wearing heels as I do....and, for that matter, the rest of the members do. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes let us know how you make out once you get them. Is your intention just to wear them in they house, walk in them in the house, or eventually go outside in them? Although 5"+ heels are definitely sexy, from a practical side, they'll not the easiest things to walk in, especially if you're just starting. We'd hate to see you get discouraged by being aggressive in your heel height. Something in the 3 1/2" - 4 1/4" heel height is still plenty high, but I think you'll find to be significant easier to deal with that 5 1/2" heels. Good luck though, and please report back. Also, do you have a link for the shoes you purchased?

First of all, many thanks for the nice welcome. I just wish my heels were here already but despite "5 - 6 business days" for shipping as promised, I still don't have them. It's been 11 days as of today. Talk about anxious! I'll keep you posted. Question: What do women think about men in heels? Are there any girls who find it sexy? I'd love to find a woman who shares this fetish.

Did you get a confirmation notice (email) from the merchant that they shipped the shoes yet? Any tracking information provided so you can track the shipment yourself? Knowing exactly the status and location of your order helps, even if you don't have it as soon as you'd like. There are posts on "What do women think about men in heels?" you can search for the,. In general though I think you'll find most women not in favor of it. I think even among women, 'high' heels are not that common.