Leg Wear / Leg Hair

Waisted_Giraffe

Dear all A little advice please? I am going to a fetish do at the end of the week and intend on wearing my cream & black t-bars; at the last one, someone suggested I wear stockings, which i am intending on doing BUT I do not want to shave my legs - I am a mountain bike racer and my friends would notice that I have shaved them, without good reason (there is no speed advantage in this case!) I have bought 2 pairs of "nude" tights to cover my legs which I will then wear a pair of black seamed stockings over the top, suspended off my corset. The problem is the nudes don't do enough of a job of disguising the hairs. I ususally wear a couple of black, high denier tights to disguise, with a coloured or patterned pair over the top for style. So; would you please advise on a suitable combination of legwear to disguise the hairs but still show off the stockings without adding too much base colour? Please no "just shave" this is not helpful; my leags are scarred from many scrapes with flora and my pedals and are not in any fit state to be seen shaven. Yours in anticipation Richard PS; if you're really helpful i'll post photos.....

Well I would have to know more information to really help, such as: what is your skin color and what color is your leg hair, and how short a skirt will you be wearing? Here are a couple of suggestions that you might try either one at a time or in combination: use a trimmer not to shave your leg hair but to shorten it up and thin it a bit, lighten the leg hairs with peroxide if you are fair skinned, wear bright heavy opaque tights instead of sheers, wear lace patterned tights (I am thinking in black if you have dark hair), or you might be able to get away with wearing something like Peevy tights under your stockings (be careful because Peevy tights can have a bright shimmer). Peevy tights are worn by the waitresses at such fine dining establishments here in the States as Hooters. Prolegs.com and HotlegsUSA.com are two sites that carry brands of heavier pantyhose (not just Peevy).

Well I would have to know more information to really help, such as: what is your skin color and what color is your leg hair, and how short a skirt will you be wearing? Here are a couple of suggestions that you might try either one at a time or in combination: use a trimmer not to shave your leg hair but to shorten it up and thin it a bit, lighten the leg hairs with peroxide if you are fair skinned, wear bright heavy opaque tights instead of sheers, wear lace patterned tights (I am thinking in black if you have dark hair), or you might be able to get away with wearing something like Peevy tights under your stockings (be careful because Peevy tights can have a bright shimmer).

Peevy tights are worn by the waitresses at such fine dining establishments here in the States as Hooters. Prolegs.com and HotlegsUSA.com are two sites that carry brands of heavier pantyhose (not just Peevy).

gg_highheels

Well, seeing as you ask...

I'm white, dark haired, my legs are lightly tanned from the cycling. I'm going to wear hot pants.

Thanks for the suggestions, will definitely go for the shortening and will source a pair of something like the Peevy tights.

richard

• 9 months later...

Oh how things develop. have just bought an depilatory (is that correct?) so my legs are properly smooth. Yes, getting hairs ripped out is an interesting feeling but not as bad as I was expecting overall, just over knees is the worse! Will have my bare legs out tomorrow in the sun at a friends party, just wondering if a) anyone will notice - probably - as they saw me a couple of weeks ago with rather muddy hairy legs & :wave: make comment - possibly, which I will use to lead into telling them I wear heels......

Could you use an epilady or sugar? I use Moom hair removal and it has gotten to a point were the hair hardly ever comes back. Moom never sticks to skin and I even use it for my bikini area with very minor amounts of pain. Of course, I have been waxing for years. Would it be a big deal with your friends if you shaved your legs? I have had a few guy friends who have and they have never gotten more than the occasional question. I made a boyfriend shave once even :wave: One excuse: Maybe you girlfriend just likes it better that way. Fishnets will hide all but the worst leg hair. I dated a hippy once who never shaved her legs and she would just wear a pair of black fishnets when she wanted to be fancy. It worked for her, but if you have really heavy leg hair I might not. Give it a try.

I knew a guy who performed nightly in drag at a local club. He never shaved his legs. He did wear about three or four pairs of hose and you couldn't tell. But I would think it would be more comfortable to use hair remover or shave your legs.

I'll be really honest I have had my leg's shaved and bare for years. Never had anyone say one word to me about it. There are alot of guy's out there now that shave there whole body. When someone asks me why I shave my legs I just say this " My legs are really really hairy and I can not stand it! There for I shaved my legs, last time I checked there was no rule book that say's. In order to be a man YOU MUST HAVE HAIRY LEGS!" I know that sounds rude but I look at it like this I don't live with you, and I damn sure don't sleep with you so your thoughts on me having shaved legs really does not matter! Sure some of your guy buds might make fun of you for a min. but that's all about being a guy. Just laugh it off and ignore it and you will do just fine! Hope that helps!

Dear all

A little advice please?

I am going to a fetish do at the end of the week and intend on wearing my cream & black t-bars; at the last one, someone suggested I wear stockings, which i am intending on doing BUT I do not want to shave my legs - I am a mountain bike racer and my friends would notice that I have shaved them, without good reason (there is no speed advantage in this case!)

I have bought 2 pairs of "nude" tights to cover my legs which I will then wear a pair of black seamed stockings over the top, suspended off my corset. The problem is the nudes don't do enough of a job of disguising the hairs. I ususally wear a couple of black, high denier tights to disguise, with a coloured or patterned pair over the top for style.

So; would you please advise on a suitable combination of legwear to disguise the hairs but still show off the stockings without adding too much base colour?

Please no "just shave" this is not helpful; my leags are scarred from many scrapes with flora and my pedals and are not in any fit state to be seen shaven.

Yours in anticipation

Richard

PS; if you're really helpful i'll post photos.....

If it's a Fetish 'do', then frankly almost anything will go. You don't need to put on layers and layers to hide leg hair, especially in this hot weather we are having at the moment.

I would suggest -

a) a pair of opaque or semi-opaque patterned tights

- or -

:) a pair of 'funky' patterned lycra leggings that will catch the eye, but hide the hair. To show off your heels you should buy the style that is cut off at the ankle.

Finally, if you really want to wear stockings, then opt for a pair of heavy deniere with a pattern, something like stripes or zig-zags that will distract the attention away from your legs underneath.

There are masses of hosiery sites on the Internet (just 'Google' 'patterned leggings' or 'patterned tights'), and most High Street girl's shops stock thicker tights and leggings too, so you shouldn't have a problem finding something you like.

Happy Shopping!!:wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I shaved my legs for a year or so and the only time it was noticed and commented on was by one of my friends at a barbecue when I was wearing shorts. He asked if I'd shaved my legs, I said yes, that was it.

Dear all

A little advice please?

I am a mountain bike racer and my friends would notice that I have shaved them, without good reason (there is no speed advantage in this case!)

Richard

PS; if you're really helpful i'll post photos.....

Pardon?

I am bicyclist my self and the reason for removing leg hair has nothing to do with speed. It is for when you crash!! Having had my share of road rash and the first serious case was before I removed the leg hair there is serious pain with the tape. After removing the tape a few times the hair has been ripped out. I then shaved the rest.

By the way when your skin turns black-and-blue from the tape use MUCH less tape or self adhesive telfa bandages and use tights (compresson/support hose is the best) to hold the bandages in place. Use body lotion to keep the small scabs from drying out to much. When the scabs dry they shrink a bit and cause an itchy pain that will drive you nuts. You only use the bandages over the major skin loss zones.

-- Brandy

I use Nair twice a week and it works great! I want to have my legs hairless since I wear skirts almost all the time. I shaved my legs once and got nicked, then I tried Veep. Then I saw Nair on sale and got several tubes at the reduced price.

I use Nair twice a week and it works great! I want to have my legs hairless since I wear skirts almost all the time. I shaved my legs once and got nicked, then I tried Veep. Then I saw Nair on sale and got several tubes at the reduced price.

Assuming you meant Veet (rather than Veep)... If so, how do you like Nair vs Veet? I have used Veet on occasion, but often go back to shaving because the Veet is pretty harsh and doesnt work as well as they advertise. I am more concerned that its eating away at my skin just as much as its trying to dissolve the hair.

Assuming you meant Veet (rather than Veep)... If so, how do you like Nair vs Veet? I have used Veet on occasion, but often go back to shaving because the Veet is pretty harsh and doesnt work as well as they advertise. I am more concerned that its eating away at my skin just as much as its trying to dissolve the hair.

I swear by 'Veet Sensitive' with Aloe Vera.....and my skin's a lot more delicate than yours no doubt. As for how well it works, I've never had a problem with it...and that includes 'Brazilians' too!!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I swear by 'Veet Sensitive' with Aloe Vera.....and my skin's a lot more delicate than yours no doubt. As for how well it works, I've never had a problem with it...and that includes 'Brazilians' too!!

I have not tried Veet Sensitive. My experience is that Nair (cocoa butter or baby oil) is more effective and less harsh on my skin than regular Veet.