your first time in extreme heels

jamie1608

I was just thinking today about the first time i tried some extream heels o. I bought a pair of scream heels for my girlfriend. I bought her a pair of scream 14. unfortunatly they were a size too small for her so i took them back. While in the shop i got talking to the owner and she said she had to order them in and i asked how would i make sure they were the right size for her and she asked what size i was. i told her that i was a size 8/9 and she bought a pair of scream 01 in a us 12 and told me if they will fit me then they will fit her. so i tried them on and i was then hooked on them an i ordered my girlfriend a pair in us12. What was your first pair and how did you feel in them?

My BF bought me a conservative pair of 6 inch pumps, it was quite a lift going from 4 inch heels to my first pair of 6 inch heels. He took me out to dinner and I felt obligated to wear his present. It was not as difficult standing as I expected and we did not do a lot of walking. However, after 2 hours my toes were going numb.

Like Roniheels the first time I wore extreme heels in public was indeed a rush. It was at a Halloween party four years ago sponsored by a shoe store no less. I wore a pair of gold translucent platform sandals with 8.5" stiletto heels, a gold metallic minidress, gold dress watch, a medium length wig, painted toes and nails, and a decent amount of makeup...incredible night. I totally understand how much time the girls put into their appearance. HappyinHeels

• 1 year later...

My first time in extreme heels was 10 years ago when I put on my pair of 7 inch with a 11/2 inch platform strappy stripper stilettos. It was amazing wearing them and still is.

What brand and model did you find that were seven inches with only a 1.5 inch platform. That sounds just like for what I am looking.

• 1 month later...

It was in 1972 or so. I bought a pair of 6 inch heel, patent leather (real leather) pumps by mail order from Fine Craft of Hollywood. They were size 11, $45.00 and the heels were 6 inches exactly. I remember when I picked up the box at the post office and it looked too small for shoes with heels that high. I was worried they had sent me a pair of flats! Shoes are usually in the box with the heels parallel to the short ends, these were in the box with the heels parallel to the long side. I had picked them up at the post office and tried to slip one on in the car. I couldn.t get my toes "around the corner" and was worried they wouldn't fit. Once I got them home, I sat in a proper chair and got them on with just a bit of struggle. The first time I stood up, I nearly pitched over forward. I sat down and worked my ankles straighter and managed to take a few steps holding on to things. Eventually I got the hang of it and even took a couple walks around the neighborhood at night. I wore those shoes on and off for years, eventually the patent started flaking, the heels got very loose for the last time (I had fixed them more than once), and respectfully disposed of them. I think that was around 2000. Thanks for the opportunity to reminisce!

It was about nine years ago. I had ordered a pair of seven inch heels kind of like these, but mine were in white and had a slightly higher platform. I had enjoyed wearing them around my apartment and got in the habit of wearing them daily for several hours at a time, since I work at home. One day, my landlady needed me to come downstairs about something, I opted to keep them on. She freaked out saying they were beautiful and that if I could wear them I should wear them all the time.

So that night, I walked out to a small repertory cinema near me. It was showing Some Like it Hot, which seemed appropriate. A few people there saw it and we had drinks afterward. I still remember walking to the cinema; my heart was in my throat. But after I saw the reception I received, I began to wear them more often. I still don't wear heels out as often as I'd like.

-MJ

.. I was not aware they were extreme. I have always liked high heels and enjoyed pictures/movies showing ladies wearing high heels (or corsets etc) but I did never reflect much about them, and have never consciously thought about the height of the heel. Quite funny- I shortly saw some old drawings of mine ( I must have been 11 or younger) and the ladies on those wear EXTREME high heels or are on tiptoes- but as already said, I was not aware of all that, it was simply the look I liked. ... After university I started buying me high heeled shoes- of different height, and as I could spent quite alot for that I just bought what I liked. I neither was aware that for some this might be an erotic matter - for my hubby they are not and I had not talked about that with other people as it, as already said, was nothing for me *worth* to talk about- I would think it just a hedonistic shoe-love as alot of women have (did not know then either, men are as much into shoes as well) ... Then after have published a short clip in internet walking balletheels (actually the reason I did it was NOT showing shoes or *my abilities* but just using *funny content* as explanation for something completely different) - and suddenly I got a lot of emails of all over the world, requests for more clips and pictures and what ever but also exceeding the traffic of my site to the limit making it too expensive for me. I never did want to model by myself so I first was searching for a model who might do it as on the other side there were a lot of clips resp. ideas I would have liked to make real... and this was the first I recognized that the most cannot walk high heels over 13 cm well resp. extreme high heels for some are special just because they are extreme. I have a different view on this, I like them only if they have an aesthetic look for my eyes. I enjoy them the same as the other high heeled shoes - e. g. one of my all time favorites were manolos with appr. 8 cm heel which I´ve always think extremely elegant and flattering to the feet and this why I e. g. still think balletheels ugly. ... but as already said, I miss the experience of *trying extreme high heels for the first time*, I do not even know which were my first ones... so it was very interesting for me to read here... What I would like to know is- was it mostly a conscious decision for extreme high heels in general for you or very often just the look of a particular high heeled shoe?

What I would like to know is- was it mostly a conscious decision for extreme high heels in general for you or very often just the look of a particular high heeled shoe?

Definitely a conscious choice for the extremity. A lot of what I enjoyed about very high heels was how thoroughly they re-aligned your center of gravity. I love that challenge more than anything. Also when people on the street ask me about wearing heels so high, I like to tell them that "if you're going to wear high heels, you have to be a man about it." It's a joke but a fun line to whilst walking through the supermarket in seven or eight inch heels.

-MJ

What I would like to know is- was it mostly a conscious decision for extreme high heels in general for you or very often just the look of a particular high heeled shoe?

Pata, for me it is a sexual thing hugh heels turn me on but they have to look good, I prefer 5'' heels to 7'' heels that do not look in proportion. Girls are so lucky to be able to freely choose wonderful varying styles of pretty sexy shoes to put on daily without having to consider what others will think. I tell MrsF almost daily how jealous I am when she steps out in whatever heels she fancies. She tried on 3 different pairs of 5'' ankle boots the other day before deciding which to put on for our weekly grocery trip. You can imagine how jealous I was.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Mainly for the look and for the feeling extreme heels give you when you wear them. As I only wear them @home and for me and as I'm already 1,95m there's no need to get anything higher than bare feet (and walking through normal doors when you're 2,12m with heels) so I don't wear them just because they are said to be very high...

• 2 weeks later...

hi i bought my first pair of screame thorugh ebay 2008, having tried to wear them on several occasions, but after a couple of hours my feet start to become numb. I don't know why this is as i can wear 6 inch heels confertablly all day.

Hi, I recall wearing my first pair of really really high heels well. It wasn't the most comfortable experience as I paid for it the next day - with aches in my legs from muscles/ tendons I didn't know existed!? Still it didn't put me off entirely - I still wore those shoes and can now manage them better. I got a lot of attention that evening and I enjoyed myself. It was approx 5yrs ago I was going out for evening meal and then to a concert, I was accordingly formally dressed. I had bought a pair (my first pair) of 6.5inch heels without platforms and thought why not wear them. They looked appropriate - a little over the top height-wise, at the time I was comfortable in 5 to 5.5 inch heels - so I swapped my heels over and went higher. Normally I can balance on one foot (even in stiletto) well enough to lift the other foot to slip a shoe on or off, but I couldn't with these. I had to sit down because I couldn't just slip them on. I was wearing stockings but this didn't help much. Despite being used to high heels I had never before experienced such a pronounced bend in the toebox, They were like a right angle so I had to perfectly align my foot and slide it down the hill and around the bend. That was half the problem because then the heel-cup was below my heel so I had to really really arch my foot for all I had to gently ease it into the heel-cup (I am always careful with my pumps). Once in the shoe I actually had more room for my foot and it was quite comfortable, snug but comfortable. Standing up for the first time was exhilirating, I had never before been so forward up on my toes. I made a concious effort to focus on settling my hips & bottom into my heels in an effort to make sure I wasn't leaning forward. Walking in them was ok for a wee bit (50m or so) but I had to go down 3 flights of stairs and across a city park to a restaurant, then later on a walkway to the Town hall. Down stairs was hell because my toes were already fully extended so I had no natural absorption of the step - each step travelled through my knees directly. The walking on the flat was fun, I was having to take quite short steps to avoid bending my knees - but after a bit I started to tire in my ankles and I really had to concentrate on controlling my sideways wobble of the heel which slowly got worse, the strength just vanished yet in heels an inch lower I was extremely capable. When I got to the restaurant and Town Hall I had to be careful because both have marble floors - and I was in new shoes, and I was knackered.. (enough said!). Once standing stationary I had some trouble balancing forwards & backwards - I was either leaning forward or leaning back - and then having to adjust with a foot foreward or back to catch my balance. It was an intersting phenomenon. I knew I was outside my ability zone. I experienced the same thing on the way back - except I knew what I was in for. When I got home I slipped a pair of regular heels on and they felt absolutely flat! Everything was an anticlimax after wearing such a high heel. It wasn't really practical but it was fun, and I learnt the lesson on how a little more height can be so physically challenging in the real! Cheers Heel-Lover

My first pair were 6" heels were given to me by my boyfriend. They were black patent pumps with a pointed toe. I wore them for him a few short times but I wanted to surprise him so I wore them to his birthday party. Spending that much time in them proved to be a little more difficult than I planned. My BF was quite happy though and I certainly got a number of looks and a few comments on them. I tried to sit when I could and just take the discomfort as best as I could. I was quite happy at the end of the day when I took them off. I think one issue is that I really had not worn them long enough to really break them in at all. Lesson learned.

I bought my first pair of extreme heels without platforms last November. They were a silver pair of 6ihf SP16's & are amazing. I felt excited & turned on when putting them on for the first time,but struggled to stand let alone walk in them as I had only worn 4" heels previously. I have since purchased a pair of 5" black patent pumps by Shuh (UK High St chain) which have helped me to make the transition! confused45