Hollywood Heels

gg_highheels

Can't find any info on 'Google' search - and it seems the 'Hollywood Heels' Website is now down too.

However - you might try www.sexyshoes.com and www.bananashoes.com who have stocked 'Hollywood Heels' for a long time.

You could also try www.snaz75.com as well.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

The latest info I have (from 5 mins ago) is that the only styles currently available are Elegant, Enticing, and Bardot in Black, Silver, or Gold. We currently do not have these listed on our website, but may be motivated to do so if anyone interested in them. The hollywood heels website will be down until late November most likely, which is the time new pproducts will be arriving. They'll be back with many new styles, so we're all looking forward to what they have planned!

IMO hollywood heels are the most cheaply made shoes. I have purchaed 2 pair and both have been sent back. Poorly cut and look cheap

Well isn't that funny!!

I have 5 pairs of 'Hollywood Heels' shoes - all are perfect fits, comfortable and well made.

I think you must have had plain bad luck.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone know what's up with Hollywoodheels now? For some weeks their homepage's just showing a bad request error. Almost every time when I ask for the manufacturer of a heel I really like it's hollywoodheels. Hope they will come back some time.

Does anyone know what's up with Hollywoodheels now? For some weeks their homepage's just showing a bad request error.

Almost every time when I ask for the manufacturer of a heel I really like it's hollywoodheels. Hope they will come back some time.

OK.

'Hollywood Heels' have not yet refurbished their factory since the fire 2 years ago - nor have they updated the Website, which they had planned to do in 2010. As far as I can make out from my correspondence with them, the plans are still to do this in the next 12 months or so - however there has obviously been a delay.

In the meantime - they are trading on EBay - promoting their Official Clearance bargains as 'High Heel Connection'. They can be found on EBay US and EBay UK.

The User ID is 'feetishheels' - and the Shop name is 'High Heels Connection'.

The prices are bargains.....however the range is very limited.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/highheelconnection

thanks! their website is (was) hollywoodheels.com. After that warehouse fire it was shut down for some weeks, then they had a new website but they weren't selling those great models, just some average/common high heels. For some weeks that website is down, too. As I'm fearing they will never be online again, I asked if someone here knows more. And as so often pussyinboots knows almost everything and can bring good news^^

• 1 month later...
I bought a pair of Hollywood Heels at an exotic boutique last year. They were pretty and comfortable, but nothing out of the ordinary. The owner of the store told me he wasn't expecting any new ones in any time soon.