Need advice

My partner has asked me to wear a dress to a party we are going to in a couple of weeks which while very flattering as they must feel my figure and legs will do it justice i am not sure about. The idea appeals, especially if I wear a black dress with ff stocking and 4" heels but need to know what others think.

My partner has asked me to wear a dress to a party we are going to in a couple of weeks which while very flattering as they must feel my figure and legs will do it justice i am not sure about. The idea appeals, especially if I wear a black dress with ff stocking and 4" heels but need to know what others think.

"Partner"?? Thats a little bit of a cold way to describe it, uness its a business partner?

You dont say what sort of party it is, and why your "partner/he/she" has asked you to dress like a woman?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Goodness me why do you need to ask? Time to indulge yourself. Opportunities like this don't come along often. Do it properly though so you can enjoy the whole thing. I do agree with the FF & suspenders, but you MUST at the very least shave your legs, better to use Veet. You may need to consider underarm depending on the syle of dress. Indeed Dr Shoe should be giving you the right advice on this. Have fun - you lucky so and so. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

As long as you have the figure and nice legs, go ahead.

..And my advice is to forget about wetter or not you "have the figure and nice legs" and just do what you want. Don't do it for your partner but also don't ignore doing it just because of the fact that you may or may not have the figure and legs for it. If you want to do it who cares about what other people think?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and therefor I think it's sad to tell someone to do it "as long as you have the figure and nice legs". In my world it shouldn't matter. My body is far from perfect and maybe some people out there would tell me that my body and legs aren't nice enough to dress up and show for the world but I try to always remember that what matters is how it makes me feel and I think that should be the case for everyone regardless of gender, shape of body and bmi.

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

I think that responses so far are spot on - if you're comfortable doing it, then go ahead do it and dont worry about what others thinks or worry about whether you have the legs for it or not. Glad youre going .. have fun and be sure to let us know how it goes :)

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Goodness me why do you need to ask?

Time to indulge yourself. Opportunities like this don't come along often. Do it properly though so you can enjoy the whole thing.

I do agree with the FF & suspenders, but you MUST at the very least shave your legs, better to use Veet. You may need to consider underarm depending on the syle of dress. Indeed Dr Shoe should be giving you the right advice on this.

Have fun - you lucky so and so.

Simon.

I just shave mine then exfoliate.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.