Hints for wearing Louboutins

ibbay77

Hi, I have bought five pairs of LB for my girlfriend the last few years - all with 4 or 5 inch heels. But she find it rather difficult to wear them (a very expensive shame) because her feet are too wide. The last pair was patent pigalle which we bought in Harrods this summer. The salesman actually said that theese 'sexy shoes were not made for walking. Only for a cab drive to the restaurant and not going clubbing afterwoods'. He warned her about it, before she put them on. And he was right because my girlfriend can't wear any of her LB's for more than 20 minutes, then they are killing her. She is capable at wearing a lot of other heels (not 5 inches though) for a whole night out, but not the LB (Rubert Sanderson fits her perfect). She usually wears size 39 and have tried to buy them size 40 in stead, but that does not solve the problem. And the salesman in Harrods also said that it is not a good idea to go up a size with LB. Can you help my girlfriend (and me) out? I have read that Victoria Beckham usually buys here killer heels one size too big and add toilet paper ind the toe. Have any of you girls (or boys) tried that?

hello well after reading your post thought i would try and help,i have 2 pairs of pigalies both fit the same very tight,these shoes are narrow any how and like most celebs and people like my self have probs with width.if she can keep wearing them for as long as poss they will shape to her feet and become a better fit,if her toes bunch up in the toe area thats normall if she has any corns on her toes ask her to use pads this will ease the pressure,hope she can wear them as there just so nice good luck.

shaz

HI, my Fiancé has a few Bouties and finds the same. Is perseverance, they will give, but they do come up narrow like most designer shoes. We had to send a pair back the other day, very very sad, but her feet were far to wide for them! Not sure where he gets his average foot width from!! Good luck, as Bouties are too nice for the box!

Hi,

Can you help my girlfriend (and me) out? I have read that Victoria Beckham usually buys here killer heels one size too big and add toilet paper ind the toe. Have any of you girls (or boys) tried that?

One size too big? Managing to find them one size too small would be a huge step forward.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.