How many other ladies would enjoy this?

BabeinHeels

Hi all, I have a husband who considers himself to be a rather "rugged" individual. He is completely happy with me wearing the heels for the evening. I, however, would enjoy having a man around who is willing to try heels on for me. Even go so far as putting on stockings, etc.... He isn't interested, so I've asked if another male could join us for this. We have lived in the lifestyle of sharing our erotic fun for 4 years. He says no problem with another guy, he just isnt' interested in someone that he would consider bisexual. I've told him a million times that just because a man enjoys heels does not mean he is Bisexual. Is my fantasy way out there? Do other women enjoy "dressing up" a playmate? XO Babe in Heels

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

After one extremely long & hard week I came home to a CLEAN house (vacuumed, dishes, dusting, laundry all DONE!), a wonderful candle;light dinner AND a full body massage . . Top THAT!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 7 months later...

I want to get my husband into a pair of thigh high leather block heels. I've mentioned it and gotten a strange look, but I think if I can find a 'masculine' enough looking pair I can manage it. No pointed toes or stilettos for him :roll: That's ok with me, just means I can have them all instead *lol* JinxieKat

• 5 months later...

It's one of the main reasons why we don't have a regular cast of female members here, and why this is one of the most quiet forums here. The problem is, women like to talk in groups of women. And the idea here was to let women discuss, but anyone could read. Yes, the boys are excited to discuss heels and give their opinions and hopefully influence all of us girls. But if we've all gone for coffee to discuss things from a female view point, and guys are all there at the table, we're not going to talk much. And then someone named Gina posts some tarty picture without ever smiling or seeming like anything more than a persona, and everyone goes nuts. Yes, I am in a mood.

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

I have a husband who considers himself to be a rather "rugged" individual. He is completely happy with me wearing the heels for the evening. I, however, would enjoy having a man around who is willing to try heels on for me. Even go so far as putting on stockings, etc....

He isn't interested, so I've asked if another male could join us for this. We have lived in the lifestyle of sharing our erotic fun for 4 years. He says no problem with another guy, he just isnt' interested in someone that he would consider bisexual. I've told him a million times that just because a man enjoys heels does not mean he is Bisexual.

Is my fantasy way out there? Do other women enjoy "dressing up" a playmate?

XO

Babe in Heels

No - your fantasy ISN'T "way out there".

YES - LOTS of perfectly normal women like "dressing up" a play-mate or partner - me included. And my guy looks FAB in stockings and heels - and I respect him all the more for having no hang-ups about cross dressing.

And you can tell your husband - it is a statistical fact - that 95% of crossdressers in the UK - are fully heterosexual males in stable long-term relationships or marraige.

If he really digs you - and is serious about SHARING (give and take) erotic adventures with you - then he should have no problems doing it in the privacy of your own home.

I suspect he's scared of what other people would think.

Well - whose gonna find out???

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All - My husband wears stockings and heels for me, and for him as well. Just last night we went out to a movie and dinner and he wore a body stocking and cuffs under his clothes! What a surprise when in the dark movie theater he placed my hand on his wrist to feel the cuffs he was wearing...I could hardly keep my mind on the movie! Thought I would fall out of my seat, when he placed my hand under his shirt to feel the stocking he was wearing!!! When we got home, things continued to heat up, and I both dressed and undressed him...... My husband has a strong personality, a John Wayne type, while we are very familiar with Dominance and submission, this is not what was going on, nor do I in any way feel last night made him a sissy. I feel it takes much more strength for a guy to realise he has a soft side, and do appreciate it, then to hide behind macho BS.. When a man or women is strong enough to show what they trully feel, that is when you will see strength.... Katherine

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have looked at photographs of men in panties, lingerie, stockings, pantyhose and high heels. I have to admit that the thought of having sex with my b/f when he is wearing panties, a garter belt, stockingsn and high heels gets me a little hot. I would like to see what it feels like to have our stocking legs rubbing together. I also wonder if he would act more submissive. Do you find that you man is more submissive, allowing you to be more aggressive, when he is dressed in girl's clothes? My b/f would never consider it.

• 1 month later...