Hi from O-Hi-O

Hi, Everyone,

My name is Steve and I have had an interest in heeling for quite a while. I am glad to find others here with similar interest, and I hope to make many friends here.

I have been interested in fashion freedom for quite a while. My company is G. Lieberman & Sons, Ltd., in Granville, Ohio, just east of Columbus in the center of the state. We sell hosiery for men - mostly support hosiery - opaque tights, sheer pantyhose, stockings, knee highs, and socks - under the Activskin trademark. We also have a line of loungewear, underwear, sleepwear, and intimate wear which we sell under the Comfilon trademark. We sell all over the world from our web site at www.comfilon.com and we have distributors in several parts of the world as well. We welcome your business.

My wife Connie accepts my heeling, even in public. My interest is mostly limited to block and tapered heel clogs, mules, and loafers. I am mostly interested in presenting a masculine appearance. I don't wear stiletto or blade heels, sandals, or pumps with a lot of foot showing - what are generally considered the more feminine types of shoes, but I am open to the idea and I support all of you guys who do like to wear the more femme shoes. I am also not into skirts or crossdressing, wigs, make-up, or painting my nails, but if you're a guy who likes those things, I applaud your interests and support your doing so.

I look forward to many interesting discussions here.

Steve

Hi and welcome Steve. I to am into dress masculin with only heels and nothing else. How about you and your wife joining us at the 2nd annual heel meet in Canton on the 10th of Oct. Details in the real life meetings forum.

real men wear heels